facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Truth   

From someone in a fraternity, I would rank them like this:

1. Sigma Kappa
2. Kappa Delta
3. Phi Mu
4. Alpha Chi Omega

Phi Mu and Alpha Chi kind of bounce around at the bottom...

By: Truth
#2  by: ss   

a guys opinion
1. Phi Mu
2. kappa delta
3. kappa sigma
4. alpha chi omega

By: ss
by: actual guyJan 14, 2013 1:04:16 PM

pretty sure this was a girl and a phi mu at that, because they sure are not top.

By: actual guy
by: TechchickSep 10, 2014 3:03:48 PM

El oh el, you shouldn't be allowed to rank since you obviously don't know all the sororities on campus. It's "SIGMA KAPPA"

By: Techchick
#3  by: Actually   

1. Kappa Delta- most involved, highest grades on the lane
2. Sigma Kappa- sweet girls, not very social
3. Alpha Chi- party wayyyy to hard
4. Phi Mu

By: Actually
#4  by: Tech   

I don't know why everyone ranks Phi Mu so low. Every girl I have met there has been great. No they might not be the MOST involved like KD or have the highest grades but they are classy for sure right along with Sigma and KD.

By: Tech
#5  by: Callitreal   

Phi Mu: Best all around

Kappa Delta: Most involved

Sigma Kappa: Sweet girls

Alpha Chi Omega: Some pretty yet party too hard

By: Callitreal
#6  by: frat   

KD- best all around

SK- sweetest girls but not involved

Phi mu- good but not good enough

AXO- party hards

By: frat
#7  by: techyeah   

A lot has changed since the last post I believe

AXO- The most well rounded girls - got the best pledge class - still could work on their rep, but that's so fixable and they are getting much more involved on campus.

Sigma- Got a good pledge class too - but still social awkward

KD - Bad pledge class - didn't meet quota I believe - scared some girls away about harping on grades

Phi Mu- Terrible pledge class. STILL taking the left over girls. No one ever says "I want to be a Phi Mu" unless they are high or don't fit in with any other sorority. They put on a good show at Rush but it's all exaggerations and lies

By: techyeah
by: HonestOct 26, 2014 7:01:43 PM

Above post is so wrong!

AXO has some amazing girls but their reputation and poor grades are well known. They are definitely not the best. The fraternities love to party with them because they have fun and aren't stuck up, but they also aren't really known for much else.

KD has beautiful girls but they tend to just seem to think way too highly of themselves. Good grades, but fraternities don't love them because they seem to only want to mix with one fraternity. They still have a lot
Of great nice girls.

Sigma is a lot more social this year but they do seem to have the most amount of conservative, non-party girls. Fraternities like to mix with them but the parties aren't ever anything crazy. Sigma has a ton of beautiful girls and a lot of average girls.

Phi Mu really doesn't deserve the rep for being the worst. The girls in there are beautiful, smart, and involved. They do have a decent amount of weird/non attractive girls but fraternities seem to have a good time and don't complain about them.

By: Honest
#8  by: lol   

Other than like one or two things, you literally reiterated the whole post above you lol ^^

By: lol
#9  by: nah   

1.phi mu
2. sigma kappa
3. kappa delta
4. alpha chi omega
5. tri delt

By: nah
#10  by: emily   

1. kappa delta
2. tri delta
3. sigma kappa
4. phi mu
5. alpha chi omega

By: emily
by: Sydney Apr 17, 2021 2:50:04 PM

1. Sigma kappa
2. Kappa delta
3. Alpha chi
4. Phi mu
5. Tri Delta

By: Sydney

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.