facebook

spring rush

by: JJ

Do any of the fraternities have spring recruitment?

Posted By: JJ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Informer   

All fraternities on campus have spring recruitment. I believe the ATO's have yet to receive their charter so they can rush 24/7 365 until they have to more strictly abide by IFC rules and regulations.

By: Informer
#2  by: Greek   

There are no rules on rush. Fraternities will just naturally rush more at the beginning of the semester until they have their pledge class and then the stop rushing. SigEp has a rolling rush so they are a little different, but all the rest will have only one new member geoup each semester.

By: Greek
#3  by: Greek   

There are not any actual rules on rush. It's more of "understood rules" between fraternities. Like mentioned above SigEp has their rolling rush and ATOs haven't received their charter but I've heard they are very close to getting it. Even after they are awarded their charter their recruitment of new men will continue to be 24/7 365.

By: Greek
#4  by: TXGreek   

I know Sigma Nu and ATO have Spring Rush. Sigma Nu actually has year-around recruitment.\n\n\n\n\n

By: TXGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.