facebook

Housing at rowan

by: todd

I'm an incoming freshman and i know that Rowan doesn't have official frat (or sorority) houses. How bad does this affect greek life? Do brothers just rent a place off campus together?

Posted By: todd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Yes

By: Yes
#2  by: Yes   

They don’t but they do if that makes sense…like the top frats hve the same house year after year and the top sororities have the same house every year

By: Yes
#3  by: Yes but also no   

Yeah there's no official frat or sorority houses but in some ways that's better 'cause we don't gotta deal with national rules LMAO. You'll still get to live with your brothers but not until you're initiated. Like the above person said usually we all rent the same houses every year. As for how it affects greek life i wouldn't worry too much, there's good and bad sides to not having an official house. But if a big part of frat/college life for you is getting to live in and you're stresst over not getting to do that just chill you'll still get to room with brothers. we just don't have a frat row

By: Yes but also no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.