facebook

asa & dphie recruitment

by: unapologetic

For the PNMs that follow this website (for some reason), just a heads up on the incoming traffic you'll see on this website for the next month. ASA and DPhiE are the only two orgs who follow this website religiously. Have their alums/frats do the dirty work and start mess as well. DPhiE is at least smart enough to pit 2 orgs together while keeping their hands clean. ASA makes self ranks so obvious.

Anyway..
Typical pre-recruitment tactics you'll see:
-start drama with random orgs on Greek Rank
-excessively posts "find your friends like I did" posts on insta
(knowing damn well most of you dont get along)
-influx of negative "ranks" on stable orgs (literally hours apart)
-have your girls infiltrate as rho gammas & text your VP & Pres on the low on which PNMs get special treatment that they want in org.
-girls don't join your org and you become very nasty/shady towards them
-Continuous bidding on the low but pretend that you hit your total
-PNMs drop because of hazing (DPE)/lie to them by saying they can still join an org post initiation (ASA)

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk --IGC alum

Posted By: unapologetic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: So true   

This is so true, omg. ASA always starts drama for attention, and Dphie hazes so bad

By: So true
#2  by: Lmao   

If you were a real igc alum you’d know the only people who’ve had to snap bid was ast and that’s not a big deal either. Every other organization has been getting what they should. This website is so ridiculous, my god. Most of the orgs don’t give a flying F about the “drama” and laughs at this website at chapter. Literally people get over yourselves.

By: Lmao
by: Lies Feb 3, 2019 7:10:53 PM

Ummm theta had to do snap bid spring semester also, it wasn’t just AST

By: Lies
by: ASAFeb 4, 2019 8:47:57 AM

ASA you did too, as did SDT needing 1 snap bid But keep showing your ass and keep putting up a front like you didn’t have to

By: ASA
by: unapologeticFeb 5, 2019 6:59:48 PM

Heres the thing, I wasnt talking about snap bidding. Snap bids aren't an issue, its the fact that ASA continuously doesn't make numbers & recruits every semester. And for the past few semesters, DPhiE wasn't doing great either. But the 3-4 they always seem to need in comparison to the 10+ y'all (because ASA makes it easy to point out) always need doesn't help your case. I graduated the yr AST came on campus so I wouldn't know their numbers. But keep downing another org like you've been doing. I guess you're giving SDT a much deserved break now...

By: unapologetic
#3  by: what   

yo u sorority girls make stuff so complicated lol what is this

By: what
#4  by: Dude   

Get it through your heads snap bidding isn’t a big deal. I will say it again SNAP BIDDING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING! Rowan and nationals have two different numbers from now many girls you can take. Sometimes sorority nationals want more girls than Rowan is allowing or visa versa. What does it matter? One more girl was able to get a bid, that’s awesome. Frats don’t have to deal with how many guys they get but sororities do and it stinks when you have to cut someone just because of the numbers. How is snap bidding even a big dig? Lmao seriously give it a rest

By: Dude
#5  by: What   

Craffey is a twink

By: What
#6  by: bump   

bump because its recruitment weekend

By: bump
#7  by: haha   

not wrong

By: haha
#8  by: Yikes   

Anybody who cares about this site in general is just ignorant. Tiers shouldn’t matter when choosing a sorority. You get the same benefit out of all of them. Friends, philanthrophy, mixers and letters. Let it go who’s “better” and who’s not.

By: Yikes
#9  by: unapologetic   

i mean...I wasn't wrong.
Where's the lie ASA/DPhiE?

By: unapologetic
#10  by: yerr   

so true

By: yerr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.