facebook

spring recruitment 2018

by: ABC

Any tips to get a bid for spring recruitment? And what is informal recruitment like?

Posted By: ABC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Spring recruitment is way more informal. It’s less girls that go out for it, but you’re going out for one specific organization rather than all of them. This way you can focus on if there was one you really liked. If you don’t know which one, definitely reach out or look up each sorority to see if you like their philanthropy, mission, etc. Spring recruitment can vary in length but will be more of a smaller, less formal getting to know you session. Just be yourself and don’t be nervous!

By: Greek
by: ABCNov 6, 2018 7:39:12 PM

Thank you so much definitely made me feel better! Yeah I'm just nervous cause I heard not a lot of girls get a bid in spring so I hope I'll be able to get one since it's been my goal to be in a sorority and meet friends this year. I know not all sororities do spring but I am really interested in Alpha Sigma Tau and Delta Zeta but I'll def do more research into which I'll recruit for. Thank you!

By: ABC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.