3. Theta
4. DG
5. Kappa

just imho, open for debate

Posted By: truerank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: upperclass   

Accurate, tri delt has completely dethroned pi phi in the last two years (pi phi is still in the top tier tho)

I think my only suggestion is maybe switch dg and theta on your list

By: upperclass
#2  by: Rush   

Hi does this rank still hold true in 2021? I’m trying to decide between tri delt and pi phi

By: Rush
by: pretty muchJan 24, 2021 1:32:37 PM

tridelt has been using their house, catering dinner for their girls, actually doing stuff as a group through fall

piphi has just become more cliquey, so since neither has recruited since last spring all tridelt has done is show that they’re better

By: pretty much
#3  by: 2021pnm   

I was trying to do research bc day one was a lot harder than I thought.

I think it’s obvious that tridelt is the best, by a long-shot. I also, liked dg. Is it more realistic that I’d end up in one house over another?

I’m paying for my fees on my own, so I’m a little nervous I could have way different costs.

By: 2021pnm
#4  by: 2021pnm2   

Pi Phi is acting soooo strange during rush. But not as rude as Tridelt. Tridelt has a couple nice ladies but the rest is so rude that you hardly believe they're in college lol.

By: 2021pnm2
#5  by: gogreek   

No bias for the "top tiers houses" but SOME of them ARE WERID af???? Aren't they grown enough to see being rude doesn't make you more popular but less educated???? I'm sure the rude Tridelt you talk to is a lot nicer and sweeter when around dudes in frat.

By: gogreek
by: factsFeb 17, 2021 9:13:48 AM

calling out the fact that no one normally posts on this website, and now suddenly - within 7 mins - there a bunch of tridelt hate.

I'm guessing someone is jealous, and I don't want to call out it's even another chapter because it's honestly probably one girl where tridelt released her during recruitment or got the pnm she wanted.

All the chapters here are fairly nice, some more than others, but I'd say tridelt lands right in the middle as far as "nice"ness

By: facts
#6  by: ifcgooff   

y'all know tridelt isn't too hot but desperate enough and that's why we love party with'em

By: ifcgooff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.