Fraternity tiers?

by: Dad

———————————————————— ———————————————————— ————————————————————

Posted By: Dad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K   

Whats left of groups that throw respectable events:

SAE PKP - they were upper mid when the top 3 were here, so it only makes sense that these 2 are the only ones throwing big or good events. By good i mean would have been good even 10 years ago when greek life was in its hay day.

They would be mid or lower mid if this were 2012:

OX KA SN DX - they throw stuff. Nothing like the 2 above and well below 10 years ago, but at least its something. Sororities show up for these groups.

The rest are here. Everyone has something going for them and is worth rushing but this is purely based off of social status.

By: K
by: IdkAug 30, 2022 10:34:48 PM

Pkp and ox and dad are the only good events left also pkp also got kicked off with pike and Ks

By: Idk
by: WowSep 11, 2022 3:54:47 PM

This couldn't be more accurate based off of the events everyone has had over the last 3 years.

By: Wow
by: FinallySep 18, 2022 10:27:18 AM

Pike is back and we will finally get KS back too so hopefully their alumni networks will help their chapters and we can finally have more than 5 fraternities that are half way decent.

By: Finally
by: Ok AlumniSep 18, 2022 1:09:54 PM

How would you know what happened 10 years ago?

By: Ok Alumni
by: Don't Sep 18, 2022 2:28:09 PM

They don't but when i went through rush i had a OX try to use an old pike video to rush me 3 years ago. I know i had a friend tell me that KA used old KS party videos too. I have no idea how they got these but you can clearly see that the fraternities in the videos have different letters at parties.

As embarrassing as that is those videos were insane, you couldn't move in the west 22 court yard. That never happens with parties ive been to at west 22. Also my fraternity had some video of a joint they had with KS and DTD at a tailgate with a firetruck and it looked twice as crazy as the ones that happen today at games.

By: Don't
#2  by: All true   

I agree with the first commenter on ranks.

By: All true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.