facebook

maddy dodd from aoii

by: jus sayin

ok let’s all admit it, maddy dodd is super gorgeous hence why she has a big following on social media especially tik tok, what i don’t like about this girl however is the fact that she does not post anything about her sorority at all and even archived her bid day post which was the only thing she ever posted involving greek life. it seems like because she’s tik tok famous that she feels as if she’s “too cool” to be involved in aoii like yea you’re at almost 100k on insta and ur super pretty with a model bod but girl ur a college student at ksu just like the rest of us so please humble urself a bit, that’s all i gotta say. no hate tho, all love <3

Posted By: jus sayin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

jealous much??

By: lol
#2  by: Question   

It’s her personal page, is she required to post anything relevant about the sorority? No. I don’t know them personally, but if they pay their dues and show up then why hate for their lack of “involvement”.

By: Question
#3  by: girl..   

girl ur mad over something that really isn’t that deep i doubt u even actually know maddy irl either u probably see her insta and tik tok often but just cause she doesn’t post about her sorority on social media doesn’t mean she’s not involved or thinks she’s “too cool” everything about that sentence is just ignorant and false. do better.

By: girl..
#4  by: HAHA   

bruh she literally said on her insta live last night that she didn’t like her sorority 😭😭😭😭

By: HAHA
#5  by: Yikes   

She cheated on her bf LMAO

By: Yikes
by: Yikes 2.0May 18, 2022 12:30:42 PM

That isn’t hot or attractive

By: Yikes 2.0
#6  by: Yea   

Can someone kick her out of the sorority?

By: Yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.