facebook

Will we be able to rush KS or Pike???

by: Help!

There is a group of 12 guys from my highschool rushing together and we want to go to a good fun group.

My older brother was a KS who graduated in 2015 and he used to show me some wild west 22 parties they had and then other parties they had at a house they owned (they call it pine tree?).

My friend had 2 cousins in Pike who graduated in 2013 and in 2016 and they had just as wild of parties at west 22.

Will either be available for us to rush this fall? I heard they are both in trouble. If not is there a group around today that can offer us this experience? Im talking these west 22 mansions being packed outside and inside going all hours of the night?

Posted By: Help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No and to answer your other question, there was but it looks like DTD is about to get the same punishment KS and PKA did.

All of this has devastated campus life as OX SN SAE KA are all buckhead groups now. For young people that isn't appealing because not everyone wants to or has access to fake ID's.

KS's house is gone, since they got kicked off the landlord sold it apparently.

PKA had a house too but they lost their Pine tree house in 2015.

DTD was the last of the campus groups that were actually throwing great tailgates, and big parties. But all 3 have now succumb to either hazing (KS, PKA) or really dumb brothers getting them in trouble (DTD, PKA too).

By: No
by: NoApr 11, 2021 2:08:21 PM

Also west 22 parties died more than like 4 years ago. Nothing like that exists anymore. Tailgates are all dead now too. Greek life is still better than being a geed but itd not close to what it used to be.

by: NoApr 11, 2021 2:10:55 PM

Until these groups find a place to have events closer to campus and decide not to be dumb anymore (like KS DTD PKA were) greek life will continue to have shrinking rush numbers and continue to disappoint people.

#2  by: Someone   

Kappa sig you’ll be able to rush in the fall, they’ll be the best option now that Delt is suspended, all the other frats are garbage too. Kappa sig will have a fire comeback I already see it.

By: Someone
by: Kappa SigMay 13, 2021 1:08:40 PM

Just say that you’re a Kappa Sig bro, you guys patrol this website all the time to remind everyone that you’re here, your comeback’s gonna be weak w your 13 seniors from PC 18 so quit feeling yourself so hard

By: Kappa Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.