facebook

want to rush KS too, is it possible?

by: TBH

A few guys and I like SAE and KA but we know a few KS guys too. We're going to be sophmores rushing next semester (we have a few freshmen friends rushing as well), and some of us really want to rush the KS guys but i know they aren't officially here anymore.

If we decide to rush them anyways will the school kick us out?

Posted By: TBH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Why??   

SAE and KA are fine choices even though im not in either but why KS?? That makes no sense to me since they are suspended until fall 2022 or something...

By: Why??
by: TBHMar 31, 2020 3:19:00 PM

They're just really cool guys i happen to vibe with the most. A lot of my friends feel the same way as well, and their military heroes philanthropy is something im passionate about. I like how passionate they are about it too.

plus after going to their parties the seem to have a better time. Every girl that ive spoken to at their parties or around class had nothing but good things to say about them.

By: TBH
by: OkMar 31, 2020 5:20:56 PM

That makes sense i guess and you seem like youre rushing for the right reasons. Do NOT put such a big emphasis on parties though it makes you seem like a dou che. That other stuff you said was great, and its good that that came before your party comment.

To answer your question yes it is possible and no you will not get kicked out of school. You just need to be sure its worth it being in a suspended fraternity.

By: Ok
#2  by: You can   

You can and outside of OX, DTD, and SAE it would probably better than any other group.

Greek life isnt worth it right now TBH.

By: You can
#3  by: Ok   

KS was easily the best option before this passed fall, but Definitely check out on campus fraternities first bro. You'd be doing yourself a disservice not to.

Between the 3 that you listed SAE and KS are probably the best options for you but i highly recommend you checkout DTD or OX too.

by: Come onApr 4, 2020 11:39:10 AM

I dont like DTD or OX, personally had a friend date a OX and she was abused REALLY bad, and nothing happened to him AT ALL after she told the police and the fraternity about it. She waited too long and didnt have "evidence"...

Since DTD and OX hang out a lot together i just decided not to even consider them. Any fraternity that would allow someone like that to stay in the brotherhood isnt even a brotherhood.

By: Come on
by: Brotherhood?Apr 4, 2020 1:37:34 PM

SAE honestly isn’t a brotherhood at all. Most of their guys fight about who is taking what “hoe” to their bedroom in front of all of the girls at their manor

By: Brotherhood?
#4  by: Why??   

Lololol so youre going to pick KA over OX and DTD??? Hahahahahahahaha

Have fun beating off to the confederate flag on the weekends since they have nothing better to do...

By: Why??
#5  by: Tbh   

Honestly man, you’re going to be dirty rushed by all of the fraternities regardless including Kappa Sig even if they’re kicked off, just go to any of the fraternity’s events when you have the time if you get invited and just be yourself and get to know some of the guys. Then sign up for rush and give every fraternity a shot but remember to just be yourself and find who you vibe with the most. Fraternities are about brotherhood and being in a community of guys that you care for, not about the social status. I know guys who have gone through rush and pledgeship and end up being inactive for the rest of college after a few semesters because they don’t like their brothers. Don’t be that guy and go for who you fit in with.

By: Tbh
#6  by: GTFOH   

Hahahahaha why woild KSU kick you out for joining KS???? That makes 00000 sense.

That being said don't do it.. rush an on campus fraternity, definitely check out DTD or OX. only dudes worth considering anymore, maybe SAE too.

By: GTFOH
#7  by: TBH   

Even when kicked off campus KS is still one of the better groups here so it wouldnt be a bad decision but i think joining an on campus one in the top 3 would be a good choice as well.

By: TBH
#8  by: Everyone shut it   

Everyone here needs to stop trying to get their panties in a bunch. If you don’t rush TKE you might as well not join a fraternity at all

By: Everyone shut it
by: AmenApr 7, 2020 5:33:37 PM

TKE is greek life here.

By: Amen
#9  by: Update   

Update: KS, SAE, and KA are still our top three but some of us are also interested in Pike is it possible to rush them as well? How can we get into contact with suspended fraternities?

By: Update
by: Pike?Apr 9, 2020 8:22:41 PM

Pike isn’t even able to start another charter here for another 3 years. Nationals yanked it and they’re going to have to be a colony with brand new faces before getting the approval first. No point in rushing the 20 of their guys that are still left when most of them will already graduate and be long gone before they can come back on campus. Most of their last PC is about to graduate

By: Pike?
by: OkApr 10, 2020 9:49:46 AM

Oh ok thanks y'all, can the same be said for Kappa Sigma? When will they return?

by: KSApr 10, 2020 10:31:02 AM

Kappa Sig will come back in 2021 I believe

By: KS
#10  by: Ok   

Why would you ever want to rush Pike KS and KA over OX and DTD? That makes 0% sense..

by: NoApr 10, 2020 3:00:33 PM

Actually it makes perfect sense. He just didnt feel like he would fit in with them.

Idk if you're a DTD (doubt it), or a OX (they frequent GR more often), but you're making your group look bad.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.