facebook

sorority rankings

by: justrushed

I find it super interesting how everything turned out.. especially the fact that freshmen were happier to be in DG than KD. I've heard this from many freshmen who went through recruitment. DG got a big class this year which is great for them

Rankings
Kappa/Theta
DDD/Pi Phi
KD/DG

Posted By: justrushed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

I honestly feel like the pledge classes "evened out" a lot this year. I don't feel like one class stood out from the rest.

Theta didn't live up to expectations after last years pledge class, but still decent. Most still fit the typical Theta reputation though, take that as you may.

I know it is debatable, and I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I feel like Kappa/Tridelt/PiPhi/KD were all pretty comparable in a lot of ways. They all had a lot of attractive and well-rounded girls and a lot of them are all friends with each other. Obviously they all have their differences, but its difficult to definitively rate them. I do applaud KD for getting a pretty solid pledge class in their first year.

DG did remarkably well for DG. They still got a lot of the more awkward ones, but they definitely got some quality girls and also got the numbers they needed after last year so good for them!

For the most part, I feel like recruitment went really well for each chapter this year.

By: hi
by: YEEAAAASSSJan 26, 2016 8:31:41 PM

I totally agree with everything said above.

That is one of the things I like most about UR, how each sorority is pretty much just a different type of girls. I feel like there really aren't tiers here, because we have so few. Each sorority is "good," just houses a different type of girl. Everyone truly does find their fit.

That being said, I agree DG did well for DG and each sorority definitely got a solid pledge class.

By: YEEAAAASSS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.