facebook

sorority question / kappa and theta?

by:    

I just got here and I've heard/noticed that kappa is really chill and fun but that Theta is really pretty. They seem kinda similar though so which is better/ what are their real stereotypes?

Posted By: spider
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would suggest SPE they are the best sorority on campus

By: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
#2by:    

I mean that about sums it up, if you want to be part of a sorority just because theyโ€™re pretty then theta is for you , but if you want to be in a sorority for more fun and chill vibes (still pretty but not as much ) then kappa is probably better . You could also end up in neither itโ€™s different for everyone but usually works out for the best.

By: ๐Ÿ•ท
by: :)   

Im not in either sorority but when you walk into a party kappas are defiantly the ones dancing on stage being rowdy and having fun. Theta as a whole is "prettier" if that is what you are looking for.

By: :)
#3by:    

imo kappas are prettier anyway

By: ๐Ÿต
by: Truth   

Are you blind?!

By: Truth
#4by:    

Lmao. THIS is what is wrong with this school.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

May seem that way, but theta from the inside is definitely the more cohesive sorority. They actual like eachother

By: Geed
by: realreal   

Thatโ€™s what they want you to believe. Both have their cliques

By: realreal
by: Grey   

So false lmao

By: Grey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.