facebook

This is for all of you incoming freshmen ladies

by: Fraternal

Greek life is extremely subjective to what houses are “the best” and rightfully so because everyone has differing opinions. I’ll give you what a lot of us believe to be an accurate representation of how the sororities stack up from a fraternity perspective. I’ll do a few categories and then an overall rank.

Since everyone asks about the biggest party houses (not necessarily in order): Tri Delt, GPhi, ChiO, Pi Phi,

Best academics: ADPi, Kappa, Pi Phi,

Best personalities (in order imo): AXiD, Zeta, GPhi, ADPi, ChiO, Kappa, AChiO, Pi Phi

Best Philanthopy (in order): Tri Delt, Zeta, ChiO, ADPi, GPhi

Best Sisterhood (order imo): AXiD, Zeta, ChiO, GPhi, ADPi, PiPhi/TriDelt, aChiO

Overall rankings taking everything into account, not just looks and partying

No Order
Top: ChiO, Zeta, AXiD
Upper Mid: Tri Delt, ADPi, Pi Phi, GPhi
Mid: Kappa, AChiO, KD,
Lower: Theta (could be up one), AGD (they’re new so give them a break), SigKap (could be up one depending on who you ask)

Those are my rankings that I feel are pretty accurate. I’ve talked to a lot of fraternity guys and this is what I’ve come out with. That being said, all of the top 7 are really interchangeable , it just depends on what you’re looking. Regardless of what house you join you’re destined to find a group that you vibe with. The lower ones aren’t bad houses, they just might not have as much involvement or certain things you’re looking for. I’ll recommend you give them all a shot during your rush week because regardless of what you see on here, they might be a great fit. Who knows maybe you can help the house you join gain a better reputation in some of the areas listed. Have fun and don’t think too much about it when you’re rushing. Welcome to KState ladies

Posted By: Fraternal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fraternal   

The top 7 + SigKap are all big partiers too. I just listed a couple of the notorious ones.

By: Fraternal
#2  by: this is for freshman   

don't listen to greek rank!

By: this is for freshman
#3  by: Hey homeboy    

Ok Fraternal
You haven’t been around many guys have you? No dude in a frat or anywhere else would ever put that much thought & effort into a post on sororities and direct it to freshmen women. 😝Everyone parties and no one cares what house you are in. The only people that do are the unstable girls who think their letters define who they are. PNM’s are capable of making their own decisions without you pretending to be a guy homey. 😝😝

By: Hey homeboy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.