facebook

note to gr watchers/pnm’s

by: reality view

Most people are aware of this but I’m going to throw it out there anyway because it is worth saying. Please realize most rankings here come from people who love their houses and want to support them by self ranking. That goes for both frats and sororities.
All greeks have friends in houses other than their own and we all get along as a community. (You wouldn’t necessarily know that by reading some of the mean things people have chosen to say here. GR brings out the worst in a lot of people for sure.)

The rankings on GR are very biased. You have to go through recruitment or be on campus for enough time to form your own opinions on the chapters here and what greek life is really like.

Coming to GR and believing everything you read is self sabotage. Anyone who is being truthful will tell you that. Get to campus and wait to make your own evaluations instead of relying on a site full of personal prejudices and agendas to make them for you. That is all. Well except for —
GO CATS! 😀

Posted By: reality view
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: happycat    

I agree. According to this place my house is lower tier. Whatevs.
I love my house and I love my sisters! I couldn’t be happier where I am.
Think for yourself y’all.

By: happycat
by: greeklyfe May 18, 2020 10:21:58 AM

At the end of the day and at the end of rush no one really gives a flip about what house you’re in so go where ever you feel you get along with the members and fit in the best.

By: greeklyfe
by: KSU Aug 12, 2020 11:14:04 AM

After bid day not a single person who actually attends classes at KSU sits around talking about ranking greek houses. People are too busy making friends and having a good time. Find your people and have fun!

By: KSU
#2  by: NotAGeed   

Definitely don’t let this influence your rush. Most of it is jokes/shots fraternities take at each other

By: NotAGeed
#3  by: Q   

along with girls choosing to be mean just because they can

By: Q
by: yepMar 9, 2020 2:41:59 PM

let’s face it GR is a gossip site for Greeks

By: yep
by: anon May 20, 2020 2:27:25 PM

Speaking to girls here: stop trying to promote your own house by bringing others down. ☹️

College isn’t middle school.

By: anon
by: because Jun 27, 2020 11:12:17 AM

and are insecure in who they are

By: because
#4  by: Attn    

The anonymity of a site like this means people are going to write things they would never ever say in person and repeat things for reasons only they know. Most of the time it isn’t with good intentions unfortunately. ☹️ (Keep that in mind PNM’s.)

And you PH members — quit your infighting. It’s embarrassing.

By: Attn
by: definition pleaseMay 27, 2020 9:55:04 PM

whats PH

By: definition please
by: okay May 28, 2020 9:33:44 AM

PH - short for Panhellenic

By: okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.