facebook

Will URI have recruitment?

by: Fresh

Hi! I’m an incoming freshman, and wanted to know if they are still having recruitment and where to sign up. PLEASE HELP!

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yesss!   

Recruitment is still happening. We are trying to put safe measures in place and will have more news, but definitely sign up. Go to the uri panhel insta account time sign up!

By: Yesss!
#2  by: confused   

How is recruitment happening when the sorority is suspended and might be kicked off campus?

By: confused
#3  by: well   

There are 10 sororities. So if one gets kicked off, the other 9 will still recruit.

By: well
#4  by: tbh   

honestly... and maybe it’s just me, but if I was a freshman again I would wait to do it and have that normal experience if that makes sense.. like I would want to go to each house and see everything and physically talk to the other girls and have an actual bid day. This is just my personal opinion and what I would do so none of ya’ll come at me for it.

By: tbh
#5  by: Www    

No one knows when recruitment is going to be “normal” again. If I had to decide I would do fall recruitment this year, you can always drop out if you feel like you aren’t really connecting.

By: Www

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.