facebook

rushing

by: help

I am an incoming freshman and I want to be in a sorority. If I am dirty rushed does that mean I don’t have to go through recruitment ? Also will I get hazed? What sorority’s offer dirty rush

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hh   

No sororities “offer” dirty rush. If it happens to u it happens.

By: hh
#2  by: .   

🙄

By: .
#3  by: Lol   

I think you mean under ground rush ? No sororities do under ground! And this school is not like southern schools and won’t offer you a bid before recruitment starts. You must go through recruitment to become part of a sorority ! And NO sororities haze! Good luck :)

By: Lol
#4  by: no   

This seems like someone trolling. If it isn’t and you’re really that dumb, here’s some advice: don’t use greekrank for information. Go to literally any other Greek website and get some basic information on recruitment. To answer your questions... Dirty rush is when sorority members spend time with pnms outside of recruitment activities and try to convince them to pick their house or promise bids, which really they can’t guarantee. At “southern schools” if girls get offered bids before recruitment that’s dirty rushing. The only way you’ll join a sorority this fall is to go through formal recruitment. And there are no underground sororities here and at least half the sororities haze.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.