facebook

greek life at ksu

by: PNM

I'm deciding between two colleges and as pathetic as it sounds, Greek life is a factor for me. I've always wanted to be in a sorority, and I want to make sure Greek life at Kent State is worth it. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about Greek life here, if it's worth joining, the best houses, etc. Any details would be helpful!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aphi1622   

I'm from an out-of-state student and deciding to go Greek at Kent State was one of the absolute best decisions of my life. Honestly tons of people that aren't Greek are truly missing out on having an AMAZING college experience. I 100% would urge you to go Greek at Kent!

By: Aphi1622
#2  by: PHIMU   

greek life at kent is huge and amazing, definitely worth it!

By: PHIMU
#3  by: Ee67   

Greek life here is fun! I didn't join until I was a junior and I love it and wish I had joined sooner!

By: Ee67
#4  by: layci   

I live close to Kent, but decided to go Greek. I LOVE IT! It definitely made college ten times better for me. Some sororities on campus are better than others, but it is just about talking with the girls and seeing where you are most comfortable. Go Greek!!! (but stay away from alpha phi, unless you like pretty, fake, mean girls who constantly party and talk bad about each other)

By: layci

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.