facebook

rushing for a second time

by: Yikes

So out of curiosity, this pass fall I rushed and didn’t get a bid from any of the houses and I’m wondering if it even worth trying again next year or should I just say f@ck Kent State Greek life and go on with my life.

Posted By: Yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top Tier?   

What frats did you rush? And just because you didn’t receive a bid doesn’t mean Greek life isnt for you, find the group you ACTUALLY want to be with and everything else will fall in place....that is unless you’re a weirdo lmao

By: Top Tier?
by: -Jan 6, 2020 2:25:39 PM

Thanks for your advice, but I was talking about sorority rush :)

By: -
#2  by: not a chance   

Once cut, always cut. It's triSig or nothing. Or you can transfer to another institution and rush there.

By: not a chance
#3  by: :/   

if you didn’t get a bid you probably didn’t make grades or didn’t make good conversation. You can try again but most sororities would rather have freshman

By: :/
#4  by: Me   

I’m in a sorority here and I can honestly say that you should do it. It’s not true that you don’t have a chance if it didn’t work out the first time. We just want people we connect with and that will love our chapter with us. You should absolutely try it! I hope you find your home. :)

By: Me
#5  by: flash   

I've seen quite a few people go through and find their home after not receiving a bid the first time around. Honestly, there's usually so many people going through that it's not like people are going to know or hold that against you in any way. If you still want to be in a chapter, I would go through. Keep an open mind and don't worry about last year.

By: flash
#6  by: Sorority    

Common for girls to go through again! One of my best friends did and fits right in and loves it now! If you really want to do it go for it! :)

By: Sorority
#7  by: Sorority    

Try again! My Glit didn’t get a bid the first year. Came through again and I’m so happy. She loves the chapter and everyone loves her! She’s super involved. Rush can depend on who you talk to and how many people they could let in. We cut girl we love all the time because we don’t have enough spots.

By: Sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.