facebook

tke

by: P.I.M.P.

Does anyone actually know anything about them? I've heard rumors left and right saying that they've been secretly rushing rushing in the past few years. Are there underground TKE's on campus right now as we speak?

Posted By: P.I.M.P.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KID RPI   

TKE is not an active fraternity @ RPI. They are not recognized by RPI and IFC. They were kicked off a while ago for hazing and other Risk Management issues. If they are secretly rushing underground, they are in direct violation of the schools policy for unrecognized orgs. which will hurt their chances on ever returnng to RPI in the future. Besides, unrecognized orgs. tend to do more damage (Hazing and other illegal actions) which they get into serious troulbe with the police, where the school is not responsible. I would be extremely careful to even consider joining their undeground group. Word of advice.

By: KID RPI
#2  by: TKE4EVA   

Yeah we're underground. Sitting and waiting. Suspended till 2016. Just wait...only 3 more years and TKE will rise like a phoenix from the ashes and strike down with the fury of 10 years underground. Our pledges will drink a keg in our honor.

Pledge TKE 2016, tell your kids.

By: TKE4EVA
#3  by: 686GETKE   

As the current Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Gamma Epsilon of TKE at RPI, I offer the following clarification:
The G.E. Chapter of TKE at RPI is indeed enduring a 10-year suspension handed down by RPI in 2006. Our Chapter's Corporation and Alumni Association remain intact, but let that not be confused with any "underground TKE" activity at the RPI campus.
- Our Charter, Bylaws, Scroll and Articles of Ritual necessary for TKE initiations have been kept secure by our Chapter's Board of Trustees and not used since 2006.
- The last class of our Chapter's Actives graduated years ago. They have not yet been assigned Scroll numbers. The Board of Trustees expects to submit the necessary documentation for recognition by TKE National, but that process has not started.

"TKE4EVA" reveals a lack of familiarity with a TKE initiation and ensuing National recognition. If you are one of the last unrecognized Actives, contact me via TKE National or the Alumni Association and we'll get the process going.

For obvious reasons, an "underground TKE" group would be deluded to expect recognition or an invitation when our suspension is lifted.

Thank you,
Chairman of the Board of Trustees,
GE of TKE, Inc.

By: 686GETKE
by: 686GETKEJan 25, 2014 3:23:56 PM

For the sake of absolute clarity:

- No TKE Actives remain enrolled at RPI.
- There is no recruitment by the TKE Chapter on RPI's campus at this time.
- If anyone at RPI should be approached for recruitment by persons identifying themselves as a member of TKE Fraternity, we would be happy to have the RPI Dean of Students Office informed of the details.

Best,
Chairman of the Board of Trustees,
GE of TKE

By: 686GETKE
by: IFCJun 21, 2014 3:55:14 PM

686GETKE......You better do your research because the "underground TKE" is in fully operational and from what the members of the IFC are hearing is that a lot of hazing and other illegal actions are taking place. My advice to you is DO NOT let this underground TKE be part of the new colony if /when you return. They will hurt your chances of receiving recognition from both IFC and RPI.

By: IFC
#4  by: IFC   

I regret what I just posted. I am still holding on to jealousy & deep seeded hatred for a group of young men that were truly nice but then one of them dated my ex-girlfriend... I cry..10 years later

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.