facebook

sorority costs

by: Holly

I know there's a range but can anybody give me a ballpark about dues? I know at some of the big state schools it's several thousand. Is it more affordable here? Are some sororities more expensive than others? Thanks!

Posted By: Holly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ayo   

It's usually about 150-175$ a month here

By: Ayo
#2  by: Ummm   

Idk what sorority the person above me is in but my dues are about 400 - 500 dollars a month so

By: Ummm
#3  by: Pledgeof2017   

I asked every sorority what their dues were during formal recruitment with answers ranging from 550 to upwards of 900 dollars. Most expensive to least expensive(based on answers girls gave during 2017 fall rush): Phi Mu, ZTA, Alpha Xi, Delta Zeta, and AOPII. I can tell you that every single one also requires you to raise money for charity and has various fines. Don't be afraid to ask us all of that during recruitment or even before! I had to make a decision based off finances, but that honestly turned out for the absolute best.

By: Pledgeof2017
#4  by: Blah blah    

What sorority?

By: Blah blah
by: MertzyMertJun 20, 2019 11:11:14 AM

So someone I just poke to that went to UAB and was an AOii paid $95 a month. Is it really $350-$500 a month at Jacksonville State University?

By: MertzyMert
by: helpfulJul 8, 2020 1:25:46 PM

When you first join a sorority typically the first semester is much more expensive and it’s the only time you don’t usually pay per month. It ranges from $500 your first semester to $900 your first semester. After that your dues are between $150-175 per month. Usually Phi mu is most expensive then ZTA, alpha xi, AOII and DZ. No sororities dues are $500 or $900 per month even during the new member period. Those figures are per semester

By: helpful
#5  by: JB   

This is per month correct?

By: JB
by: YJul 22, 2018 2:52:25 PM

Yes it's per month.

By: Y

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.