facebook

Fall Rush Results

by: SIG EP'r

How did everyone's rush end up? We ended up turning down a lot of guys due to sheer numbers not quality. Hopefully, some of the large house drops can find a home elsewhere unless they wait until spring rush.

Posted By: SIG EP'r
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat rat   

Anyone got the actual number per house

By: Frat rat
by: IowaHawksSep 15, 2022 10:32:54 AM

Phi Psi- 80
Sig Pi- 58
Beta- 40
Sig Ep- 38

By: IowaHawks
by: WhhhSep 15, 2022 3:53:14 PM

Is this real? Beta doubling in size

By: Whhh
by: SIG EP'rSep 15, 2022 5:49:05 PM

Is this a joke, how can a house effectively double the size of its house during fall rush. Talk about opening yourself up to a risk issues and such a water-downed experience. Imagine trying to educate 80 members in one semester. This is such a bad sign for greek life at Iowa.

By: SIG EP'r
by: LolSep 15, 2022 6:09:35 PM

Check the IFC scorecard and it will show you that Beta had 70 members at the end of the spring semester

By: Lol
by: LolzSep 16, 2022 4:13:20 PM

Dude was smoking some dubies with those numbers

Largest Bid Acceptances: 53
Smallest Bid Acceptances: 0
Average New Member Class: 20
Median New Member Class: 14

By: Lolz
by: Iowa FRSep 16, 2022 7:13:19 PM

Lolz - do you have the numbers by house? I passed on the formal rush events as I had some timing conflicts due to my school team sport commitment. I've met a couple of guys from a few houses that mentioned still coming through to rush so I want to get a sense for their fall recruitment. I personally want a smaller house, the guys I've met are from smaller houses and they seemed like good guys.

By: Iowa FR
#2  by: Iowa FR   

I didn’t go through rush, are these numbers correct. How can a house take 80 pledges? I’ve heard some houses will still take pledges throughout the fall, is this true?

By: Iowa FR
#3  by: anon   

my friend in beta said 43. idk if that's accurate or not but they sure had a lot of guys stand up when they got called at the imu

By: anon
by: BetaSep 22, 2022 12:52:07 PM

Sounds about right to us

By: Beta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.