facebook

undecided abt rushing

by: n

i am so on the fence abt rushing rn. in high school i was always like nah but i keep going back and forth abt it so please give me reasons to rush and not to rush!! i really just need more opinions and soon so i can decide before everything is due :/

Posted By: n
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority women   

I would absolutely encourage you to rush!! It has brought me so many opportunities to grow and has brought me my best friends! Go Greek!

By: sorority women
#2  by: SIG EP'r   

Brotherhood is a great thing, being around like-minded guys will make for an enjoyable college experience. You just need to visit as many houses as possible and meet as many guys as you can. You just need to make sure the house and its brothers best match your personality and traits. A big house isn't for everyone. I have lots of friends in smaller houses and they are having just as good of time and basically hanging out with the same sororities.

By: SIG EP'r
#3  by: k   

I would definitely rush! I was on the fence in high school too and then did it and ended up really loving one of the sororities on campus during recruitment. If anything you can go through recruitment and then drop the process if you decide it isn’t for you.

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.