facebook

Rush beta, top house

by: Me

You arrive at college looking to become a frat star, as you were a dweeb in high school. You get invited to a fraternity that looks nice on the outside, you go. You take one of the firsts sips of beer, in your life, and are asked to wait in line to meet the President. You go into a study room after 3 others walk out. You are given a bid your, on your first day at this fraternity. Even though you haven’t been to any others. “Do you accept?”. Yes you do. Mostly because you feel special. Little do you know, they gave 60 other bids out earlier that night. A little while passes and you learn Beta is full of guys who were nerds in high school and believe that laughable things are cool. They roll around in wheelchairs they took from the local Walmart, thinking that makes them alpha (when beta is literally their preferred name). When you soon realize you are stuck at a fraternity that the whole rest of campus thinks is a laughing stock. At a party, you take a step into your fourth full basement, look at the pretty, hefty girl flirting with one of your super cool djs. and ask yourself: “why did I join Beta?”. All my brothers are weird and the attractive girls go elsewhere. Numbers do not create top houses my friend. Don’t just rush Beta Theta Pi, unless you were weird in high school and fit in, you will probably regret it.

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat rat   

I’m pretty sure beta exclusively only hands out with freshman girls from mayflower. Pretty creepy if you ask me, never heard of any sorority girls leaving there.

By: Frat rat
#2  by: Hmm   

Seems like a pretty geed post to me. Fraternity life sucks nuts at Iowa and I don’t know why you’d want to join a Fraternity there anyways. Just go to the bars.

By: Hmm
by: Tyler perry May 12, 2020 8:57:40 PM

Greek life is bad yet your out here googling it

By: Tyler perry
by: HmmMay 13, 2020 2:13:03 PM

You wouldn’t know what a good greek life is if it was in front of you holding your giant beer bong for you. Geed!

By: Hmm
#3  by: Come over   

you obviously haven’t seen our wild side. come over for afties sometime, we’ll show you how wild the boys can actually get XD

By: Come over
by: CreepMay 13, 2020 5:42:38 AM

💁‍♀️no

By: Creep
by: Beta Boy May 16, 2020 5:07:20 AM

Yeah! Just wait till you see us during afties guys! We’re know for our afties🤪

By: Beta Boy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.