facebook

beta theta pi at siuc

by: Total Frat Move ©

Good Afternoon students and administrators of “Southern Illinois University Carbondale”. I am a representative from “Total Frat Move” “TFM”, and It has come to my attention that Beta Theta Pi is the top fraternity at this school. As an alum of “Beta” at another school I am very excited for them. I have reached out to the Inter-fraternity Counsel and they have indeed confirmed that they are the top fraternity at your school. I have also found out that all other frats are hereby irrelevent and are all as of effective immediately to be placed on suspension. I look forward great things!

Total Frat Move is a news and entertainment brand that consists of the #1 college comedy website on the internet, a New York Times Best Selling Book, and top-rated mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. TFM is owned and operated by Grandex Inc.

Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns at support@totalfratmove.com.

Posted By: Total Frat Move ©
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nice   

Nice

By: Nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.