facebook

sophomore interested in rushing

by: Rush

I am going to be a sophomore and I'm interested in rushing. Is it weird for a sophomore to rush? Do top houses even want sophomores?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No!   

No you won’t get a bid! Just drop out already lmao

By: No!
#2  by: U   

No rushing as a sophomore is not weird and you could still get a bid, but if you go in only wanting top houses you better just not try at all

By: U
#3  by: Ok   

Don’t listen to these people. I rushed as a sophomore and plenty of “top” houses were interested in me. However being a sophomore does make it more difficult because houses will look at your college gpa vs a freshmans high school gpa, and houses limit their number of positions available to sophomores. If you go into recruitment only seeking these “top” houses and acting fake because you want to end up somewhere specific, you’re gonna have an awful time and will probably end up hating the house you end up in because it was forced. Go in with an open mind and you’ll find where you truly belong.

By: Ok
by: NoAug 13, 2019 4:37:02 PM

Ok no matter what year you are if you go into recruitment only wanting a “top” house you’ll most likely be disappointed

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.