facebook

freshmen orientation took me here

by: Dubuque

So I just attended orientation this week and I asked this one girl what Greek life is like and if I should rush and she told me to check this website out. She said it’s really helpful and the information here is accurate so I’m hoping y’all can help me out! I think the girl said she was in Kappa Gamma Kappa or something if that means anything

Posted By: Dubuque
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: For incoming freshmen    

You’ll honestly be fine as long as you don’t join the very bottom houses. the rankings help but honestly not many people know enough members from each house to make them that accurately (usually they’re just based off of previous rankings). Still more helpful than individual fraternity/sorority reviews tho

By: For incoming freshmen
#2  by: truth   

The posts on this website are almost all by the “top houses” who really are just trying to convince everybody that they’re better than the rest. If you want to rush based on that, that’s up to you, but you might not be happy where you end up. Base rush on genuine conversations and the house you feel most comfortable talking to, and where you think you’ll fit in. Trust me you’ll end up somewhere that you like so much better

By: truth
#3  by: Tips   

I honestly think the best thing to do is go into recruitment having not looked at all the “reputations” of each house. When I went through recruitment I didn’t know any of the reputations and it made it so much more fun and genuine! But I definitely recommend rushing because it was such a fun experience!

By: Tips
#4  by: helpful   

tbh greekrank is really not that accurate because there's really no way to accurately represent every chapter on campus through a tier list. there are definitely some helpful tips here and there but honestly experiencing each place for yourself is going to give you a more informed opinion than this site ever could.

By: helpful
#5  by: Lol   

Proof that Kappa goes on here to try and elevate themselves smh

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.