facebook

makes sense to me

by: GTFO Shivers

So Sig Chi kills one of their pledges and gets off with only a semester of suspension. 3 houses gone for tailgating yet they only got off with probation. Are you proud of yourself Melissa?

Posted By: GTFO Shivers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Sig Chi snitched on fraternities they had shared events with and helped the university identify members of other houses on video at tailgates

By: Ha
by: LolJan 15, 2019 2:07:51 AM

you are ignorant loser if you’re really spreading lies behind a computer screen. guarantee you wouldn’t say this to any Sig Chis face considering none of what you said is remotely true. grow up and get real you geed.

By: Lol
#2  by: Leak(i guess)   

Sig chi didn’t kill the guy. It was a sad accident and the only fault was drinking with muscle powder that affected the liver which in turn made the alcohol shut his body down.

Sig Chi didn’t make this happen, and the Greek system at large especially didn’t make this happen. People in charge like Shivers should look at themselves in the mirror for punishing the entire IFC community for something that not even Sig Chi, let alone the entire Greek system was prepared to deal with. The university is using the death of an innocent student as a scapegoat in order to shut down Greek life in an attempt to make uiowa appear to not be a party school. No ducking morals.

By: Leak(i guess)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.