facebook

tips for sweetheart?

by: new

hi I’m new ish to greek life and my sorority has never had a girl as a frat “sweetheart” before that I can ask so I came here to look for tips. I’m wondering if it’s possible for a girl who’s maybe in a lower tier sorority to have a chance at getting picked for sweetheart of Zbt or Delt. I would really want to get picked by one of them if I tried for sweetheart but idk if they factor in the rank of the org you’re from or whatever

Posted By: new
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guide   

Frats supposedly pick the girl they vibe with the most regardless of srat but if you really want to know general trends for sweetheart, they do usually follow ranks and common social connections:

Delt chose an Axo
Zbt chose a Kd
Fiji chose a Kd
Pi Kapp chose a Gphi
DU chose an Adpi
Beta chose a Chi o

It’s not an exact science though the best example being even though Kd mixes with Fiji, Phi Sig def mixes with Fiji the most by far but a sister isn’t their sweetheart. So frats take into consideration srat connections to them generally but only to an extent. Hope this helps, good luck!

By: Guide
by: clubbyMay 18, 2020 3:53:24 PM

Fiji's new sweetheart is a Phi Sig

By: clubby
by: ^May 21, 2020 5:54:08 PM

yeah the universe has been restored. kd definitely hangs with fiji but not like phi sig so makes sense it changed. fiji x phi sig forever

By: ^
#2  by: Shut up stupid   

They pick u. U don’t try out for them. And sweetheart is meaningless.

By: Shut up stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.