facebook

hi welcome to my ted talk

by: It's your boy, reality

Why do people care so about the rankings of orgs from strangers on the internet? Of which anyone can say anything with immunity? Every org has their pros and cons but y'all don't have to be so nasty with one another. It's like high school on this website. "Oh this frat/sorority is so top tier," or "They are so irrelevant and fake," like do you guys really think any of this crap matters after you graduate? We're supposed to be a community that not only looks out for one another but gives back as well. Not be some popularity contest. I know this sounds crazy but maybe you should actually talk to people from each of the orgs and then formulate your own opinion? Crazy idea I know.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Posted By: It's your boy, reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

The worse Greek life is at a school the more drama there is on greekrank I’ve noticed. People tend to get insecure about it and it gets all highschool-y. No one cares about ranks and if you do you’re a loser

By: Truth
#2  by: xx   

sorry you didn’t get a bid from a top sorority, stay pressed

By: xx
by: Your nationalsFeb 7, 2020 2:20:28 PM

I'm back a third time writing this because you paid once again to have my comment removed lmao. As I said before I'm In A fRaT fAm. lmao

By: Your nationals

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.