facebook

gamma phi beta’s stalker...

by: QU Reporter

Before classes get too crazy I wanted to start a little investigation into the girl who “stalks” the Gamma Phi Beta chapter at QU. As someone big into journalism, I wanted to take up this “case” for fun and I hope this is only the beginning of other peculiar things to investigate. Here’s what we know:

- She is almost undoubtedly a sorority girl ((but sometimes pretends she’s a frat boy))
- She frequently writes extremely malicious, explicit, and oftentimes false things on their review page
- She first started in Sept 2018 ((one year now))
- She will thumbs up her reviews many times but they can be so inappropriate they end up flagged and removed by the site still for breaking Greek Rank rules as suggested by another reviewer
- She claims to have something against an “AF” in the sorority but only the sisters themselves might know who that is
- She commented that she likes to “get a rise” out of them
- She copied a couple random bad reviews from Delta Delta Delta’s page and pasted them to Gamma Phi Beta’s page. Is this because she has run out of original ideas? Or is this because she is in Delta Delta Delta herself? Is she convinced Gamma Phi Beta is out to get them somehow?

Would love to know if her existence is common knowledge in Gamma Phi Beta and what other people in Greek life have thought about this if anything. The investigation continues...

Posted By: QU Reporter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kdx   

Wait why is this tridelt girl trying to start beef with gphi? I mean gphi probably has one of the better sorority relations...I think this girl must have issues beyond gphi

By: kdx
#2  by: Qu   

If they were in tri delt why would they post the same comments? Plus the identical comments are always posted within a few hours of each other. My theory is it’s someone else who wants to keep the two down on the “bottom” tier

By: Qu
by: BobcatsSep 13, 2019 12:21:02 AM

G phi isn’t even in the bottom two though but I guess maybe it’s because they’re the other newer? I didn’t notice they had a problem on their page but it’s out of hand clearly. Gonna think about it some more

By: Bobcats
by: BobcatsSep 13, 2019 12:51:36 AM

Actually wait then why doesn’t Tri delt have that person leaving lots of bad reviews on their page everyday? There’s not enough reviews on their page and the ones they do have don’t fit the same pattern as the ones on G phi’s page. OP seemed on the right track it sounds like a salty Tri delt which is sad because they don’t represent most of their members (I’m friends with a couple)

By: Bobcats
#3  by: Hm   

What if it’s a salty Pi Phi??

By: Hm
#4  by: Qupac   

Didn’t read this whole thing but it looks like a Tri Delt to me. Hope the sisters get rid of her because they’re better than that

By: Qupac
#5  by: quack    

they're probably not even from QU i doubt it's someone from tri-delt

By: quack
#6  by: Panhell   

Why would someone from another school regularly write bad reviews on only GPhi’s page though? They’re a pretty new sorority to QU I doubt they’re that well known outside
As for the identical comments I looked and those were posted DAYS apart not hours and Tri Delta has barely any 1 star reviews let alone reviews in general so it’s not an outsider targeting both sororities, they’re only after GPhi. Evidence strongly suggests it’s a Tri Delta who hates “AF” and likely other GPhiB girls too and has a little too much time on her hands

By: Panhell
by: fSep 25, 2019 1:46:23 PM

i don't think they care about gphi but want to make AF mad pretty sure she grad in 18

By: f
#7  by: MC   

I’m in Phi sig but my suitemate is a Gphi so I asked her about it and she said she didn’t even know about GR so I showed her everything and she said Gphi promoted Tri delt a ton the first year and couldn’t think of any known bad blood but obvi she doesn’t know all their members. I tried writing a review but idk if it’ll really help. This is a dumb site anyway.

By: MC
by: HelloSep 29, 2019 9:26:57 PM

This is all about AF not tri Delta

By: Hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.