facebook

What are the sororities like?

by: Future greek!

I am going to try to go through recruitment and I was looking at all of these reviews and they all say different stuff about the sororities. What are the best sororities on campus or at least what are they all like? Even if it’s stereotypes I am just curious and want to know what to expect!

Posted By: Future greek!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Trying to help!    

You definitely should go through and make your own observations about each sorority. We’re all different and everyone has their highs and lows, but what really is going to make a sorority stand out to you are the people and the vibe you get from them. You should also try to think about what you want out of a sorority (connections, parties, sisterhood, leadership) and ask questions! Don’t be afraid to reach out to someone Or the chapter insta for a sorority you’re interested in to find out more. Greek rank is really nothing more than a way for petty people to complain and for sororities to rank themselves (alpha phi, looking at you). Trust the process and I promise it will work out. ❤️

By: Trying to help!
by: frAug 21, 2020 10:48:05 PM

can we talk about how you said it’s nothing more than a way for people to be petty and then you specifically put one sorority? does that not see hypocritical to you? everyone knows aopi decided to go on a petty commenting spree and demote other sororities while promoting themselves (even though they act no better) but we won’t talk about that. i had a lot of love for this sorority but the few girls that started this really just made it seem like sororities are the typical groups you see in movies, so disappointing. we’re supposed to promote incoming women to choose where they feel comfortable while also keeping the pan love. keep in mind we’re all just our own individuals who found our own group of people that we felt we belonged with. empower other women, don’t tear them down.❤️

By: fr
#2  by: HootieTootie   

DO NOT USE GREEK RANK TO HELP MAKE YOUR DECISION! Unfortunately people use Greek Rank to put other people down. Every sorority has different values and philanthropies, but every sorority is here to make campus a little more like home and make a difference. Id suggest going through recruitment and making your own opinions, I absolutely love every sorority on campus. Going through recruitment has absolutely changed my life!

By: HootieTootie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.