facebook

poll: would you date a trans person?

by: Trans Woman

Posted By: Trans Woman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Trans Woman   

Hi guys, as a trans woman, I would love to see the opinions of our college. Hopefully our campus is as inclusive as I think it is

By: Trans Woman
by: Social JusticeJan 24, 2020 9:17:24 PM

You go girl! I'm sorry that ISU is so transphobic. These people should be ashamed of themselves, they claim to be in favor of social justice but are still so discriminatory.
Honestly I hate cishet people sometimes. I wish they would all go away and let us Trans people live in peace. They are the most vicious, bigoted, transphobic people. Cishet people are really the worst, I'm ashamed that they exist and have such an evil mindset.

By: Social Justice
#2  by: Lol   

lol so you came to Greekrank to see how inclusive our campus was 😂 your logic is stupid, no one should date you

By: Lol
by: Social JusticeJan 24, 2020 9:15:37 PM

It's because of people like you that the suicide rate for the trans community is so high. Now if you haven't heard it already, I'll say it again: TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN.
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

by: LolJan 26, 2020 8:02:35 PM

Trans people aren't women, and they are barely even human as it is. No matter how loud you scream, you guys are still perverted freaks.

By: Lol
#3  by: Social Justice   

What the f@#$ is wrong with ISU? You guys are all a bunch of transphobic, cis, heteronormative bigots. Why won't you consider dating a trans person? Trans women are women, the only thing different about them is a small organ that is barely 1% of their body weight. I expected better from such a liberal school as ISU. I f$@#ing hate cishet people and the fact that they dehumanize trans lives. You people should all be ashamed of yourselves.

by: lolJan 26, 2020 12:49:58 PM

this post is a joke and so are trannies

By: lol
by: TrigglypuffJan 28, 2020 10:06:32 PM

If I wanted to be ghey I’d just date a man

By: Trigglypuff
#4  by: lol   

this post is literally cancer and so are trans people to our society you trannies need jesus

By: lol
by: same personJan 31, 2020 1:32:12 PM

im not reading all that cus ur not worth my time get ur head checked

By: same person
#5  by: uh   

trans people suck

By: uh
by: Proud FeministJan 27, 2020 11:56:44 PM

That is a transphobic statement. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It's already bad enough that transphobes like you won't date a trans woman, but then saying that Trans women "suck"? You filthy cishet bigoted male.

By: Proud Feminist
by: same personJan 31, 2020 1:33:06 PM

look at all the dislikes you trannies are getting on here. Maybe its a sign that no one likes trannies in our society🤔

By: same person
by: Social JusticeFeb 7, 2020 6:20:34 PM

TRANNIES IS A TRANSPHOBIC SLUR. I am going to talk to my LGBTQ couselor today to try to survive the trauma of the transphobia I ensure on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy knowing that you made a trans girl feel this way :(. F$%#ing disgusting cishet male.

by: uhFeb 9, 2020 12:26:06 PM

ok🤨dont normalize a mental illness

By: uh
#6  by: Scum   

The transgender community will always lay scum of the earth. and forever. Every normal person h8s you. Quit trying so hard you worthless r3t4rds. Trans are cancer.

By: Scum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.