facebook

Sorority Ranks 2020

by: 3 Tiers

Based on a past post and the comments that were made on it.

A phi, DG, PiPhi, Theta, Tri Delt

Middle
KD, KKG, fuzzy, chi o, zeta, AGD

Lower
A chi o, dz, a e phi, gamma phi, a o pi

Posted By: 3 Tiers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: fall football   

I posted on another thread, but my thoughts (I'm an incoming senior) is that there are chapters that are great at almost everything (top tier), then those that are great at some things and good at most (subjective if they're top or mid to me they belong with the group they're more similar with at the moment), then those who aren't great at anything but just good across the board (mid), then those who only have a couple things they're good at (rising).

top:
peef/dg (always been great chapters here)
aphi (doesn't have alum support/protection but obviously good now)
theta/tridelt (always been good here, lots of really good alum

mid:
chio/kd (understudies for theta and trident, are good chapters for a few years and then average for a few, always a cycle)
kappa/fuzzy (have long histories here, nice and involved girls, just have something missing for being well rounded)
zeta/axo (girls actively join because they like the members and it's a diverse experience)

rising:
agd/dz (sometimes they good at a few things)
gphi/aephi (they're good at being laidback and inclusive)
aopi (they're very accepting and growth-minded)

By: fall football
by: CloseJun 30, 2020 9:22:16 AM

I feel like the post is accurate already and this comment would have been right a few years ago but a couple have risen and others have fallen

By: Close
by: CloseJun 30, 2020 1:29:38 PM

Nahh the post is a little off but the comment explains it better

By: Close
#2  by: yeh the truth   

this is what i like to see.

By: yeh the truth
#3  by: idk   

i just don’t think theta/tri delt are better, they are different, but not better than kd/chi o they all do diff things and a lot girls cross pref between these houses but tri delt/theta don’t fit w piphi/aphi/dg and kd/chio don’t fit w the group they r in

By: idk
by: junior bottom tierJun 30, 2020 3:31:13 PM

being “bottom” and having prefed chio, I can tell you a lot of girl’s opinions of them when I went through was that they were fake liars bc of the house thing, just like kd lying about sopro

maybe that’s changed...? the understudy thing seems really fair, and I don’t think in looking or talking to a girl I could tell a fuzzy from a chio, vs. i think through conversation i could sort a theta or tridelt from a fuzzy. not sure if that’s what the football person meamt, but that’s how i think of it and agree

By: junior bottom tier
#4  by: yup   

this is the one

By: yup
#5  by: Reply   

Bumpp

By: Reply
#6  by: #6   

What is this obsession with making theta top tier?? They’re not bottom or anything but definitely not top

By: #6
#7  by: Final WW3 rankings   

The always hateable mongoloids are always WW2 creeping again. Worldwide Uglies Ranked:1) Chinese 1) George Floyd 1)Jeffrey Epstein

By: Final WW3 rankings
by: FactsJan 25, 2021 11:37:27 PM

You do make a good point

By: Facts
#8  by: ya yup   

this is what i’m thinking

By: ya yup
#9  by: Fix    

Agd down to bottom

By: Fix
#10  by: wtf   

are theta and tri delt working together to self rank?

By: wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.