facebook

are there any sophomores doing formal rush this year?

by: Sophomore

I’m a little nervous and curious about other sophomores rushing

Posted By: Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me   

i’m also a soph rushing!

By: me
#2  by: A   

There are plenty of sophomores and juniors that got bids to my sorority! Don’t be worried!

By: A
#3  by: stop   

get off and talk to your rho gam literally no one on this website knows anything

By: stop
#4  by: nervous soph   

i am also rushing as a sophomore! i’ve heard that there is a fair amount of non-freshman that go through recruitment:)

By: nervous soph
by: OHIOJan 5, 2020 1:39:49 PM

Yes there are many who will rush. Girls rush as sophomores for a variety of reasons: as transfers, wanted to establish a strong GPA first, saw what Greek life had to offer, etc.

Do NOT discuss rushing as a sophomore because you “pledged and hated your group, you dropped because you got crappy houses back, etc.”

Sororities want to know about you NOW and what you have to offer. If why you’re rushing comes up, be brief but honest. But DO NOT dwell on negatives or act like you think you’re too good for certain houses.

GOOD LUCK!!

By: OHIO
#5  by: Me   

I'm also a sophomore going through rush. 4.0, model signed to a big name company, Legacy to the top three houses, Recs for every house from noted alumni, and from an incredibly wealthy part of New York.

Okay, I am joking about everything but the 4.0 and being a sophomore. We're gonna be fine and end up in the perfect houses for us. Hang in there!

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.