KD/Tridelt
Theta/Chio
Fuzzy/AChiO
Zeta/Kappa
Gphi/AGD
DZ
AOII
AEPhi

First three are pretty much interchangeable, but clearly top dogs. There's debate at the number one, but it always comes down to preference. They're above the others by marginal amounts and we all know it.
KD has absolutely killed it with variety show and recruitment, and TriDelt continuously is a recruitment fav. Theta could honestly be with KD and TriDelt, but I simply don't hear about them as much. ChiO is super friendly and also they do a lot, but they don't quite have that it factor yet.. (also the house scandal was honestly pretty sketch.) Fuzzy has stayed a pretty consistent middle, and AChiO has as well. Pledge classes aren't super variable from year to year to where they're making a difference. Zeta seems to be killing it with their new pledge class. The girls seem beautiful and sweet. KKG has hit the ground running with Buckeyethon, DD, and Variety show, and a decent spring pc. Still not enough to completely outweigh some of the weird ones in that first pc. Gphi constantly gets on here, and they seem really obsessed with being "on the rise" when they truthfully haven't done much. However they are more diverse than AGD, and generally less weird than DZ. Also the girls are super nice.AGD has super nice girls, but they don't do much on campus, and you just don't here about them. DZ has a nice house, and nice girls, but they're kind of under the radar. AOII was a cause of many suicide bids, but the girls seem nice, and almost everyone said that at rush, while the same can't be said about AEPhi.

Posted By: Truth Hurts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Bump

By: yes
#2  by: Ya   

This is it for real

By: Ya
#3  by: Truth   

This is the one

By: Truth
#4  by: OHIO   

BUMP!! FINALLY an accurate current look at sororities.

By: OHIO
by: OhioOct 7, 2019 6:17:45 AM

BUMP!! Finally an accurate up-to-date look....

By: Ohio
#5  by: I guess    

bump

By: I guess
#6  by: only thing   

I would just move tri delt and axo down

By: only thing
#7  by: yeah    

Bump it

By: yeah
by: INDYDec 3, 2019 11:45:43 AM

BUMP!!

By: INDY
#8  by: Hm   

bump zeta down.

By: Hm
by: OHIODec 22, 2019 3:28:13 PM

BUMP!!

By: OHIO
#9  by: almost perfect   

move pi phi down,
tri delt down,
and a chi o down
and this would be perfect going into spring 2020!

By: almost perfect

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.