sig ep

by: wtf

Suspended? wtf

Surprised more than an episode of Maury

Posted By: wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: ::   

For discretion’s sake, I will not reveal the snitch's identity, but if I had to describe his personality, I would say that being with him was like sitting through a Twilight marathon—all sparkles and self-loathing. The young man had previously built a reputation as a simple shy kid and found a new sense of stability with his shiny new position as a SigEp brother and maybe a new girlfriend. The boy was out to redefine himself and he was willing to sacrifice "brothers" to do it.

By: ::
by: LolJan 25, 2019 6:01:54 PM

No one cares lol

By: Lol
#2  by: eye   

It's not fair to make an entire active chapter and decades of alumni suffer because of a couple of rogue members drank in the house. Kicked them out. The rest of Sig Ep has followed the rules and have had no issues. They are good guy who took leadership and made tough decisions. Good luck to them. The future looks bright.

By: eye
by: KdkdJan 28, 2019 11:03:14 AM

Rouge lmao if you think drinking in the house is rouge your pretty soft

By: Kdkd
by: Omer May 20, 2019 7:47:08 PM

Anal

By: Omer
#3  by: Lol    

Wasn’t it for embezzlement? That’s hilarious

By: Lol
#4  by: waggon   

With all the great programming the national fraternity offers to chapters and volunteers to support the substance free legislation and the Balanced Man Program, what more can be provided to students to correct this kind of misbehavior?

By: waggon
#5  by: Rpaskie   

Frat boys expelled from the chapter for their own bad behavior should not sabotage the work of true leaders and real achievers to restore the chapter as, not just the best fraternity, but the best student organization at The Ohio State

By: Rpaskie
by: yeJan 28, 2019 3:42:47 PM

wow you guys are soft as fuc k

By: ye
#6  by: HFF   

Remember your oath!

By: HFF
#7  by: RD   

SigEp has a mission to better the world through better men - Balanced Men. Essentially, we're trying to create and sustain a fraternity that is "different" from the normal frat that we see all to often. We differ from the stereotype of being beer-drenched "fratty" misongynists. We want to create something in our own legacy that leaves an impact at OSU and nationwide.

By: RD
by: WowFeb 7, 2019 6:29:21 PM

You guys just take yourselves WAYYYY too seriously

By: Wow
#8  by: pepz   

Who gets their house? Will the school give it to a sorority?

By: pepz
#9  by: What   

I’m confused. Why are they in trouble? Someone ratted about drinking in the house?

By: What
#10  by: call it   

Coming back better and stronger than ever

By: call it
by: HAHAHA...Feb 7, 2019 6:20:21 PM

Your UFLorida chapter said the same thing and they are still bottom tier.

By: HAHAHA...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.