facebook

kappa littles

by: Yo

Ok I know we got Kappas all over here so can someone tell me how tf some girls have littles already? Y’all didn’t even recruit this semester ..?

Posted By: Yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

Probably dirty rush but cannot confirm not deny because I haven’t paid enough attention to them honestly

By: Hmm
by: BUCKEYEDec 11, 2018 9:32:52 PM

Dirty rush? Really? Recruitment is starting soon. Mind your own business and tend to your own chapter.

By: BUCKEYE
by: ^^^Dec 13, 2018 2:26:41 AM

The person who said this is clearly new and doesn't know that if anything people just get even more mean on this site around recruitment and no one is respectful about it in the slightest xD

By: ^^^
#2  by: Ok   

I was wondering the same thing

By: Ok
#3  by: ok   

So I think kappas hq organized them into “fams” to meet each other and then this semester they made it official by doing an actual reveal since they didn’t get that experience last semester

By: ok
by: Uh Dec 12, 2018 11:25:17 PM

That seems weird because they would’ve all joined in the same class and already knew, so how would they be “littles”? Seemed sketchy

By: Uh
by: hmDec 13, 2018 11:10:31 AM

I think older mems were paired with younger mems

By: hm
#4  by: right   

haha this is funny, i was confused about that too. honestly some of the reveal pics i saw were kinda cute but I also only follow a couple girls from kappa. idk why u gotta hate tho they're out here living their lives tryna start new traditions good for them

By: right
by: ?Dec 13, 2018 2:28:02 AM

it didn't even sound like the op was hatin' but hi kappa

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.