facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lesbihonest    

Theta: Very sweet girls.
AGD: Super involved in student organizations.
A Phi: They dress cute.
Delta Gamma: Have a lot of fun.
Delta Zeta: Have a great sisterhood.
Gamma Phi Beta: Do well in grades.
Kappa Delta: Very unique girls.
Kappa: Very pretty girls, and fun.
Pi Phi: Very genuine, and pretty.
Tri Delt: Super chill, and a blast to be with.

By: lesbihonest
#2  by: Glitter'nBows   

Tri Delt - Crazy partiers, who definitely know how to have a good time. I love these girls!

Pi Phi - Super sweet, and really genuine. Really pretty! Down to earth, and don't seem to be involved in much drama. Great social life, and still do well with philanthropy.

Delta Zeta: They have a lot more room in the dorms than most girls do in their houses, that definitely a plus!! Of the few I've met they seem really great!

A Phi - Really nice, always dressed well! I don't know too many of them, but from what I can tell they have a great thing going for them, and don't seem very catty! :)

Gamma Phi Beta - They have their priorities straight! Awesomely smart, and dedicated. Super involved in student Government!

Kappa Delta - Very ind?pendant, and real. They are very involved in their philanthropy! They seem very calm too!

Kappa Kappa Gamma - These girls are gorgeous! Always look super adorable around campus, and still have a great time out!

Delta Gamma - They seem to have a really strong sisterhood, but I don't know too many of them.

AGD - Super involved in clubs, and crazy nice!

Theta - Sweetest girls ever! They wouldn't hurt a fly. They also look like they have a blast when they go out.

By: Glitter'nBows
#3  by: HarshButTrue   

A-Phi: Very pretty girls, they always look exceptional! Fashion trend-setters of campus!
Tri Delt: Super fun girls! They know how to party and have a good time!
Theta: Sweetest girls ever, and they are the classy girls on campus.
Gamma Phi: Super smart and very academically focused!
DG: They party! They dress nice and have fun!
Pi Phi: They are the life of the party! They also go to a lot of fraternities on campus!
Kappa: Very classy and very smart! Good package!
KD: Great sisterhood and unique set of girls!
AGD: Really nice girls!
DZ:

By: HarshButTrue
by: HarshButTrueFeb 26, 2014 7:02:48 PM

DZ: Very diverse group of girls that have best of both worlds on campus! (Dorms and a sorority)

(oops)

By: HarshButTrue
by: So ObviousApr 9, 2017 7:13:57 PM

Based upon the condensing, hidden put downs, and supperficial drivel for descriptions, I'd say the passive-agressive poster is a kappa. Read theirs compared to others. They should give classes in self promotion! GAG

By: So Obvious
by: @so obviousJun 15, 2017 9:48:55 AM

Yes I agree that this is clearly a self promotion. But it could be a Theta. Anytime a group is called "classy" it is probably an inside job. People tend to only use the word "classy" to describe themselves.

By: @so obvious
#4  by: BBB   

Pi-Phi's are the easiest girls on campus

By: BBB
#5  by: love   

this

By: love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.