facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: RowdyGent   

How about I just tell you which have a good rep.

Pi phi, Kappa, Gphi, Aphi, Tridelts, DG.

The rest are either introverted or just not so awesome. This is a pretty judgemental topic, but the facts are facts. You'll find stellar chicks in every house no doubt. One of my good friends is a KD and shes a bad ass girl. It all boils down to this: You're going to get faded for free anywhere for being a girl. You do you and you'll have a good time regardless of the letters on your chest. Simple as that.

By: RowdyGent
by: HarshButTrueFeb 26, 2014 6:42:22 PM

Boom.

By: HarshButTrue
#12  by: just no   

Shout out to the Gamma Phi's... you're not in the top five. I promise.

By: just no
#13  by: seriouslycurious   

How would the houses be ranked if they were based off "good girls" the girls who arent "easy", tend to focus on grades, and are very classy? Even if you consider that to be the "boring" girls.. id really like to know!! Thank you!!

By: seriouslycurious
by: HarshButTrueFeb 26, 2014 6:41:38 PM

Based off of the 'good girls' (who are academically focused, classy, etc.), this is my ranking. This is just based off of what I've seen on campus. I would say the top three "good girl" houses are pretty solid, but after that the rankings could be changed pretty easily. Though Pi Phi and DG are known for being pretty easy, so I think they should remain near the bottom.

1. Theta
2. Kappa
3. Gamma Phi
4. Tri Delt
5. KD
6. AGD
7. DZ
8. A Phi
9. Pi Phi
10. DG

by: ^^^^Jul 26, 2014 11:10:44 PM

I agree

By: ^^^^
#14  by: U of I   

1. Kappa kappa gamma
2. Delta gamma
3. Alpha phi
4. Gamma phi
5. Kappa alpha theta
6. Pi phi
7. Tri delt
8. Kappa delta
9. Alpha gamma delta
10. Delta zeta

This is mostly based on their 2013 pledge classes. KKG and DG are usually tied for top house overall, but it looks like kappa got the better PC this year. Much classier

By: U of I
by: hahaApr 9, 2017 6:43:59 PM

Written by a kappa kappa gorilla, my FSU date.

By: haha
#15  by: why   

why is dz last? They are a new group, but that are actually really good.

By: why
by: HarshButTrueFeb 26, 2014 6:45:32 PM

Number of reasons:

-They haven't worked their way up yet
-They are still new
-Still have a lot of reject girls (during recruitment)
-Not respected yet
-Some nice girls, but then some REALLY not nice girls

Overall, they are still building their image and since they are a new sorority it will take time for them to build a good image. Respect is earned, not given. And to piggyback off that, some of their members actions make me lose respect for them. It's a working progress, they'll get there.

#16  by: HarshButTrue   

1. Kappa
2. DG
3. APhi
4. Theta
5. Gphi
6. Pi Phi
7. Tri Delt
8. AGD
9. DZ
10. KD

#17  by: ladyv   

I would say top tier are DG, Kappa, Gamma Phi. Middle Tier are Theta, Tri Delta, A Phi, Pi Phi. Bottom Tier are KD, DZ, AGD.

By: ladyv
by: ^^^Jun 9, 2015 12:47:39 AM

This is spot on!!!

By: ^^^
by: Vandies Aug 3, 2018 9:04:47 PM

This is still true

By: Vandies
#18  by: srawr   

From what I've observed...

AGD - Great mix of different girls/personalities. You're bound to have at least one friend from here, regardless of your house.

A Phi - A pretty highly thought of group. Some members almost convinced me not to rush, others pretty much sealed the deal.

Tri Delta - I have heard not so good things, but have never had a bad experience with a Tri Delt. Actions speak louder than other people's words!

DG - The only DG I've really consistently interacted with is one of the most lovely people I've met. Some obviously think they are leaps and bounds above everyone, others are more down to earth and realistic.

DZ - A very unique mix of girls who have a very strong sisterhood. I have met girls who simply didn't want to be there originally, who have then said that they could never see themselves elsewhere. Some bad eggs, but a new sorority literally has no control over those girls getting in.

Gamma Phi - Very sweet. Very respected on campus and smart.

KD - Another great mix of girls who you're bound to love.

KKG - Very nice girls! I have never had a bad experience with a Kappa.

Theta - I have literally heard nothing but good things. They're smart and classy ladies.

Pi Phi - I have met some of the nicest, coolest girls that are Pi Phis. I have also witnessed hazing from them first hand. That, however, was a few years ago, so hopefully isn't still happening.

By: srawr
#19  by: Accurateg   

1.) DG
2.) Kappa
3.) A Phi
4.) Pi Phi
5.) GPhi
6.) Tri Delt
7.) Theta
8.) KD
9.) AGD
10.) DZ

By: Accurateg
by: ^ Oct 1, 2014 1:04:55 AM

no way

By: ^
by: YaOct 8, 2014 4:31:14 PM

^ closest

By: Ya
#20  by: Yup   

The tiers:

Top: Alpha Phi, DG, Kappa, Pi Phi

Middle: Gamma Phi, Theta, Tri Delt

Bottom: AGD, DZ, KD

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.