facebook

How is the party life at Pepperdine

by: Class of 2024

Is the party life at Pepperdine really that dry ???

Posted By: Class of 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

no. theres always stuff going on if you're involved and know people

By: lol
#2  by: Yea   

Unfortunately it is. I ended up transferring because the school was socially dead. Honestly, Malibu in general is a very dead city... at the same time it just depends what you’re looking for in a college. If you want to party, Pepperdine doesn’t have a lot of good ones and the parties are far away from the school. I’ve been to parties at other schools and they’re way better and have their own fraternity/sorority houses. Pepperdine doesn’t have Greek houses. Overall the school is pretty small, so I never got the “college experience” vibe during my time here. Also, I’m not religious and from my personal experience, people tried pushing their religious views on me. On top of that, convo is so annoying... I couldn’t stand it while I went to school here.

By: Yea
#3  by: Very    

Yes it’s very dry. There’s no way you’ll be able to party if you don’t join Greek life. There’s so many restrictions at this school such as a no alcohol on campus policy and a curfew that prevents you from visiting the opposite gender’s residence. I transferred out because I felt stuck in the middle of nowhere. A lot of people here aren’t social and very intolerant towards people of other backgrounds. If you want to have a social life along with an enriching education, Pepperdine is not the school for you. Not only are the students here antisocial, but they’re also just average students in terms of intellect and academics. You’re better off going somewhere where you can work hard and play hard.

By: Very

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.