facebook

um help lol ahhhhh

by: yooo

Okay is Pepperdine really that DRY of a campus? I really want to attend here in the fall but I want to party haha, like I want to be able to go out every weekend, go to elite parties, etc/clubs. Does joining a sorority guarantee parties and fun shenanigans?? Help pls!!!!

Posted By: yooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello???   

Please fill me in on what is typical. & maybe not typical, but possible for some.

By: Hello???
by: hiApr 5, 2020 2:20:36 AM

yes it is a dry campus but there is still a party life. also usc/ucla is really close if the Pepperdine ragers don't do it for ya. you should rush if you are more into going out and fun shenanigans but if you decide not to, everyone is so inclusive and nice at pepp so you should be chilling :)

By: hi
#2  by: what   

If you want to party every weekend pepperdine might not be the best choice. Most usc parties have wristbands now so if you’re not in greek life there or you don’t know somebody it’s hard to get in. UCLA parties are hit or miss but some are still fun. You can still go clubbing if you find pepperdine students willing

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.