facebook

strongest recruiting sororities at pepp

by: peppstudent

Just going off last year Kappa, DG, & Pi Phi had the least amount of "parties" for Sisterhood and Pref = meaning they are the strongest chapters at Pepperdine. These 3 on record have every girl on their ask back list that is able, numbers wise to come back, back the next day. Alpha Phi/Theta/Tri Delt/G Phi have more parties everyday because they are weaker recruiting sororities. People gave Kappa crap for having a weak pledge class last year but overall they are still one of the strongest recruiting chapters. Kappa/DG/Pi Phi is the place to be in Pepperdine Greek life for strong sisterhoods with cool girls. Not any chapter is perfect, every chapter has flaws, but these 3 are definitely the strongest at Pepperdine. Facts.

Posted By: peppstudent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

You could have no idea what the ask list is unless you are on the recruitment board of all three at the same time. The members don’t even know. I won’t down talk these three chapters since I’m in one either but this is a fake post. There is no such thing as more parties. Every chapter has the exact same event each time. Do you even go here ?

By: LOL
#2  by: yikes   

yeah this post seems fake but i do agree that those are the strongest chapters at pepperdine

By: yikes
#3  by: Hahahhah   

Unless this is AG. No one knows this.
No extra events or parties all have same process. Hahahah more parties lol. If girls didn’t want you wouldn’t you have less parties Bc you wouldn’t be on the girls lists .... facts
So made up to make freshmen believe something. Nice dig at Kappa too. Their sophomore class is fine
Kappa can be attitude and def show off wealth but great girls
Aphi and Theta partiers.
DG involved and quirky
PI Phi is religious
Aphi going strong since off suspension
The sophomores are abroad so these are junior and some seniors you are meeting.

By: Hahahhah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.