facebook

kkg or aphi?

by: confused

incoming freshman wondering which one is better. if i somehow got pref for both which one would you go and why? kappa seems cooler but not as involved

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

You need to get on campus and stop looking at IG.

By: ???
#2  by: ...   

You're joining for the wrong reasons. Look at all the chapters and see which girls actually seem like you'd feel the most at home and happy with. Girls that overlook that and focus on popularity tend not to have the happiest time.

By: ...
#3  by: ty   

literally anything but aphi they’re the worst, super mean girls who think they’re hot

By: ty
by: yuPPPPSep 5, 2019 11:10:13 AM

False

By: yuPPPP
#4  by: sup   

im not a girl but one of my friends who ended up dropping her sorority (she got gamma phi on the night where its revealed) said that girls were sobbing because they wanted the kappa one but got cut from them and got stuck with alpha phi. word on campus is that apparently that is not abnormal, and girls from alpha phi drop frequently. dont really know girls from either sorority so take this with a grain of salt

By: sup
by: .Jul 9, 2019 4:49:01 PM

I'll take, this didn't happen for a 1000 Trebek

By: .
by: TruthJul 15, 2019 8:34:05 PM

def saw some of this going on

By: Truth
by: yuPPPPSep 5, 2019 11:21:49 AM

This ain't it chief

#5  by: pepp girl   

a phi is awesome!

By: pepp girl
by: yikesAug 21, 2019 9:14:15 PM

obviously self ranking....

By: yikes
#6  by: yuPPPP   

Aphi is going to be more genuine, kkg is going to want you to talk a big game about yourself. Not so much centered on who you are as a person but your outward image. KKG is like what can you do for us, aphi is like what can they do to build you if that makes sense.

by: LMAOSep 5, 2019 1:32:59 PM

HAHAHA okay aphi.... obviously you got wind of what was going on here. this is the exact opposite. and aphi dues are insane so ofc they can do more with the money like are you dumb?

By: LMAO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.