facebook

jump recap? who did good?

by: Jump

I think Sigma Nu had an amazing showing, and a 20 person pledge class is amazing for a small house! Phi Psi bidded everyone, with a pledge class of 40

Posted By: Jump
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Please    

Shut the hell up about sigma Nu and Phi Psi. No one cares

By: Please
#2  by: Wrong    

Sigma Nu had a solid class. Not great. But they had practically no actives there. It was really awkward. The big houses had classes in the 40s. Lambda had 47. SAE had 40. Sigma Chi had 42. Sigep had 41. Phi psi was in the high 20s? Theta Chi looked great. Good showing. Good class. Shout to Acacia who helped toss AEPi. They didn't have enough actives to jump. Phi Delt seemed small. ASig was not present.

By: Wrong
#3  by: Stfu   

Why do we care about sigma nu and Phi psi? They didn't get 40 btw. They wish. You've got to get over your fixation with lower tier houses

By: Stfu
by: harveyOct 6, 2019 11:39:39 PM

Phi Psi had 40 according to the official list

By: harvey
by: LmaoOct 7, 2019 12:38:54 AM

They didn't have 40 sweetheart. They barely had 30. They are a failing house with no definable personality other then "weird af"

By: Lmao
#4  by: Low total   

This year only 420 men joined out of an incoming freshmen/transfer class of 2200. When I was a freshmen three years ago, there were like 600 guys joining. One thing that happened is that four chapters got huge...like over 150 total members. Middle tier houses that showed well...Pi kapp and Theta Chi was surprising. Good showing. DChi showed well. Not looking good (cuz they had few actives on hand to catch) were Pike, Phi Psi. Sigma Nu looked scared. Crushed in a small place next to Sigep. SAE, Sigma Chi and Lambda dominated. All next to each other and massive showing. Just gonna throw this out there...I think phi Delt has slipped for some reason.

By: Low total
by: .Oct 6, 2019 11:50:12 AM

Phi delt didn’t slip they’re just still recovering from suspension. They’ll probably be back to normal numbers next year

By: .
#5  by: Done   

You're a troll and probably somebodys mom. No one cares about effing snus

By: Done
by: BestOct 7, 2019 1:13:46 PM

As far as rush t-shirts go...
Sigep...I don’t think their stuff arrived. Just black polos
SAE...T-shirt design didn’t work. A heart being hugged?
Sigs...sort of a Cali vide. Yellow t-shirt
Lambda...windbreaker...classy and pricey
Theta chi...winner. Hard Rock Cafe logo
Pike...light blue T-shirt. Meh
Phi psi...worst. Puke green color T-shirt.
Pi kapp/snu...black T-shirt with yellow letters
AEPi...most colorful. That blue was poppin
Acacia...pink/salmon T-shirt. Meh
Farmhouse...bright green. Nice.
DChi...grey and plain
DU...worst. What did the back even say?!
Ato, dtd, ksig...didn’t really notice.
No Asig, no Beta...are they dead?

By: Best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.