facebook

why do people hate on phi psi on here?

by: sorority

I love them, seems like a lot of people aware jealous of such an amazing house

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Easy   

They throw a lot of shade and do some major dirty rushing. They need to realize they are a middle level tier house. No shame it. It’s just who they are. Even if you love them...the top houses win I’m champsionships, philanthropies, grades, etc. they don’t even have an all Greek Philanthropy like derby days or watermelon bash. Bottom line. The only reason they are even middle right now is their house is new. Historically, look at them before that house was built. 9 guys in the whole house? (See their composites). You’ve gotta have history to be top 5 here. They don’t. Simple. Got nothing to do with who you like, who you don’t like.

By: Easy
by: NopeApr 25, 2019 8:23:47 PM

What? How do they dirty rush? They are one of the oldest chapters on campus, so they do have history, they win multiple philanthropy’s in the last few years including Anchor Splash. It sounds like you’re threatened. They had like 40 members before the tragic house fire, and they mix with the Thetas

By: Nope
by: Really?Apr 26, 2019 1:00:42 AM

If you want an answer when you post the question then shut up and accept the answer. Telling the responders that they sound “threatened” only means you had no intention of listening to a response. They told you why and you try to defend phi psi. Why doesn’t their reputation defend them? Cuz they don’t have a strong one. Sure. They’ve been here a long time...so has ATO...just means they had more years of mediocrity. You say they mix with Thetas like that automatically means something. Our house agrees...phi psi is ok. They just aren’t top. Why do you feel they HAVE to be? Just cuz you like them? Pretty sure no one forms their opinion based off of your assessment on the houses at OSU. They didn’t have 40

By: Really?
by: Gotta agree with easyApr 26, 2019 1:34:32 AM

Osu has historically had 5 top frats, 5 mid and 5 lower. The rest aren't really active/large enough to count. Things change,houses close etc. Chi Phi was decent when my brother was here. Gone now. Asig did better when they were in the SNu house. TKE was solid middle group etc. Gone now. My point is the top hasn't changed in decades. Just because you like a house doesn't mean the rest of the community sees a change. Pike, pi kap, Phi psi Fiji and acacia/sigma pi are in the middle.

By: Gotta agree with easy
by: Not opApr 26, 2019 8:52:19 AM

I was not OP and I’m wondering how they dirty rush?

By: Not op
by: SadApr 26, 2019 6:25:21 PM

They bid a ton of people on Monday and kept them all week and then released them right after jump. So they kept those PNMs from checking other houses where they could have gotten bids. Delta Chi was really pissed over a legacy etc.

By: Sad
#2  by: Annoyed   

It’s not jealousy. Believe me. They are on this site 24/7 hating/down grading others while constantly self ranking themselves to the top.

By: Annoyed
#3  by: History   

Look at their composites before the fire. They didn’t have 40. They barely had 10. So no substance weak brotherhood. Then they got a new house, that doesn’t creat brotherhood, it creates tenants.

They gave pnms alcohol

By: History
#4  by: OSU2025   

Obviously if people on here continues to talk about them and talk down on the fraternity then they must be doing something right. If they were really that low-tier of a house then no one would have a reason to talk about them.

I’ve only ever heard good things about them and I definetly plan on rushing PhiPsi. A lot of the girls I’ve met in the dorms really like the guys in phi psi and all the phipsis I’ve met seem really cool. Anyways this website is a joke anyways.

By: OSU2025

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.