facebook

Accurate description on the 5 biggest houses

by: Yoyoyo

Delta sig- Chill guys cool house doesn’t party to much but still has fun
Sigma nu- parties a decent amount cool guys from all over the place. Decent amount of portland kids. Chapter house is huge
Sigma chi- big house. Parties a decent amount. Best yard on campus with the full court and brand new terf. A lot of Portland and So cal kids
Lambda- a lot of Cali kids especially Bay Area. Parties a decent amount. No chapter house but a lot of dope live outs
FIJI- cool dudes. Has dudes from all over the place. Ok chapter house

Posted By: Yoyoyo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: junkyarddog   

Ok enough of the Top 5 houses, what about Chill 12 reps?

By: junkyarddog
by: Fake newsJul 25, 2021 8:41:34 PM

There literally is no such thing as “chill 12”. It’s just one person in a bottom level house trying to make it cool to be below average. If you’re rushing and say “chill 12” you will be laughed at...just Warning you. Hey mom and dad, I joined the tenth worst frat on campus!

By: Fake news
by: YoyoyoJul 26, 2021 12:29:17 PM

Theta chi- cool chapter house lowkey guys
Kappa sig- lot of dope guys and cool live outs. No chapter house and might be getting suspended
Beta- chapter house is dope good location
DTD- best academic house, chapter house next to campus
ATO- getting the old sig ep house. Smaller house tho
PIKE- no chapter house. Didn’t make a huge presence last year.
Chi Psi- chapter house next to APHI. Nice guys good academics

By: Yoyoyo
by: troubleJan 6, 2022 10:08:44 PM

who wants the trouble of these Top 5 houses when there are so so many others???

By: trouble
by: yeahJan 7, 2022 12:19:13 PM

my dad won't let me join a house with a bad rep for getting probation

By: yeah
#2  by: uh lol   

Looks like its the chill 7! I agree some very chill non T-5ers, plus they have dope houses!

By: uh lol
by: Ummmmm. Jul 26, 2021 5:55:15 PM

While beta has a nice house they’ve got like 0 people.

By: Ummmmm.
#3  by: Chapter Houses vs Non    

Can we rank fraternities based on who has chapter houses and fraternities without chapter houses?

By: Chapter Houses vs Non
by: NoJul 27, 2021 12:34:19 PM

Wouldn’t matter. So many are in the process of building/switching houses etc.

By: No
by: It matters to meJul 27, 2021 3:13:12 PM

I am an incoming freshman looking to rush this fall and it matters to me. I would like to join a fraternity who has their own chapter house and not building or moving in and out of other fraternity houses temporarily. Any rankings based on fraternities with chapter houses and no chapter houses would be helpful. Thanks!

By: It matters to me
by: well then Jul 27, 2021 8:15:27 PM

For T5 you have to take out LambdaChi
For C7 you have to eliminate ATO
That is IF an actual house is important

By: well then
#4  by: Suspended fraternities?   

Which fraternities are currently on suspension with the university?

By: Suspended fraternities?
by: Search FSL OregonJul 28, 2021 5:31:26 PM

I would search Fraternity and Sorority Life at Oregon for current fraternity suspensions. You can go down to chapter status and see that Sigma Chi and Lambda Chi Alpha are on disciplinary probation until October 2022, and Alpha Epsilon Pi and Sigma Phi Epsilon are on organizational suspension until 2023.

By: Search FSL Oregon
by: WaitAug 5, 2021 8:42:01 PM

what does probation mean. I get what suspension is bc they can't rush

By: Wait
by: Probation Aug 6, 2021 12:22:26 PM

It’s a warning. Everything goes on as normal.

By: Probation
by: ProbationAug 7, 2021 2:31:55 PM

You’re on social probation and can’t do rush or anything with sororities

By: Probation
#5  by: Well then   

With house status and disciplinary action considered it's more like:
FIJI
DSig
SigNu
Beta
DTD
ChiPsi

By: Well then
by: Theta ChiJul 28, 2021 8:52:38 PM

Don’t forget about Theta Chi. Like Beta, they are back on campus, kicked Lambda Chi out to the streets and got their chapter houses back. On the up and up!

By: Theta Chi
by: Theta Chi = StonerJul 29, 2021 2:07:11 PM

Geez. Thanks for the self promotion theta chi pothead. Kicked Lambda to the streets? Lol. They upgraded to the Beta house when they left. Since you are the owners, it’s not like you replaced anybody. Sadly, you still have a small membership...guess that house can’t pull for you by itself.

By: Theta Chi = Stoner
by: Lambdas = No HouseJul 29, 2021 9:11:48 PM

Lambdas are the biggest self rankers on this website! They sold their original chapter house to the university 30 years ago so they can turn it offices. Hahahah! Now Lambdas are upgraded to living in tents as they have no chapter house.

By: Lambdas = No House
by: GirlJul 29, 2021 10:16:29 PM

Acknowledging Theta Chi. Great house and trying but still too new to know. Also acknowledging Lambdas as super cool guys but no house and stupid decision to sell house as they have to move into everyone else's hand me downs. Live out game is strong but can't make up for lack of a house to have real brotherhood.

By: Girl
by: Facts Jul 30, 2021 10:53:46 AM

House doesn’t provide strong brotherhood. That comes from people. 100+ members wouldn’t stay active if things sucked. Lambda pulling despite all your hate. Can’t deny their numbers, grades, and involvement.

By: Facts
by: bruhJul 30, 2021 1:31:39 PM

beta? lmao

By: bruh
by: Chapter HousesJul 30, 2021 2:22:20 PM

Fraternities with chapter houses does create brotherhood where alumni, current members, and future members can bond over. Of course Lambdas wouldn’t understand this. Their alumni didnt think it was important to them to preserve their original chapter house. Hahahaha. Enjoy tent life Lambda!

By: Chapter Houses
by: TruthJan 11, 2022 6:27:10 PM

Lambda is building the largest fraternity house west of the Mississippi , it will dwarf any other house. Lambda is and always has been #1 after their new house is up EVERY rushee will have Lambda at the top of their list EVERYONE just needs to hope they become even more select and elite than they already are so their are some crumbs for the other fraternities.

By: Truth
by: dbobJan 11, 2022 8:19:32 PM

ugh yeah where dis house be bro

By: dbob
#6  by: Yesssssss   

The Greek life at this school is subpar and no amount of self ranking or pretending there is any difference between top and any other house is gonna change that. This isn't the school if you cafe about Greek life.

By: Yesssssss
by: And yet...Jul 29, 2021 2:09:07 PM

You’re on here with comments. Lol. Smh

By: And yet...
#7  by: Better choice   

For PNMs best realty thread for you and your parents who pay to consider.

By: Better choice
by: yeahSep 25, 2021 12:22:58 PM

my parents gonna wanna know this stuff...

By: yeah
#8  by: Truth   

The ONLY thing you need to know is LAMBDA is the #1 most PRESTIGIOUS fraternity at UO and frankly the rest are a let down. On campus and off Lsmbdas are the ONLY ones that wear their letters because they are proud and know how prestigious it is to get a coveted Lambda bid. You will NEVER see any other fraternity wear their letters except to special functions because quite honestly they are embarrassed.

By: Truth
by: LolzJan 13, 2022 7:52:59 AM

Stop trying so hard. It's just embarrassing already.

By: Lolz
by: LmaooJan 13, 2022 5:06:57 PM

This post is brought to you by a classic lambtard. Keep working on that “chapter house” you’ve been talking about for the past 5 years

By: Lmaoo
#9  by: update   

Can someone provide the latest update on the Top 5 and Chill 7 frats?

By: update

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.