facebook

I'm sorry but Tri Delta

by: aplogizes

Must live on this sight. It's very strange all their positive reviews get like 30 to 40 upvotes and all then negative ones the same. They are a good house but they arent as socially liked like KD, KKG, DG and even AXO. I dont know where this weird fetish with them comes from. I don't dislike them in any way, realistically they just need to stop putting themselves next to Piphi and XO on the ranks on here.

Posted By: aplogizes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Former Trident of Court   

Delta Delta Delta has a history like none other at Oregon.

By: Former Trident of Court
#2  by: What??   

They are much more liked than kd,kkg, and AXO. Top of middle tier and anyone would tell you that

By: What??
by: wellApr 6, 2020 2:25:54 PM

I thought this at first too, and then I got off this site. They only have functions with Dsig, and FIJI. My friend in TriDelt was shocked when I said we had up to 5 or 6 functions a term because they normally have three. They are good house, don't get me wrong. But going from bottom tier to middle tier in a year inflated them too much.

By: well
#3  by: truthy   

TriDelt, DG, Kappa and KD are the middle tier...above AXO and below Chi O and Pi Phi. Amongst the middle tier its all personal preference, there is no agreement about ranks within that tier.

By: truthy
#4  by: Wow   

I found something interesting. I think every time a post mentions any phrase “i consider tri delt upper middle, middle tier at least” its 99% a tri delt. I just see that sentence way too much and its always used anytime they are referring to themselves. Smh

By: Wow
by: truthyApr 6, 2020 7:36:43 PM

only tri delts think they are upper middle. most frats dont know they exist and sororities only know them for grades and philo no one actually talks to them, im in a middle tier and i've never met a single tridelt

By: truthy
#5  by: Bump   

Hella relevant. Tri delts are Kappa and AXO left overs

By: Bump
#6  by: lmao   

how long till tridelt removes this accurate posts and gives themselves another positive ranking from "chio" or "piphi" lolll

By: lmao
#7  by: tru   

this is too true.... like Tri Delt just makes posts acting like they’re other sororities (all the ‘kappa’ posts) ... it’s just weird bc like it’s not that deep. Chill tri delt

By: tru
by: GuestApr 9, 2020 11:08:11 PM

How do you know the kappa posts are them though

By: Guest
#8  by: frat guy   

Yeah, try a delt has a very inflated ego. I honestly had no idea there was a UO tri delt chapter until recently. That's how irrelevant they are.

By: frat guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.