facebook

actual sorority rankings

by: Senior GDI

1. KD/ZTA (both are top houses simply depends on what you are looking for)
2. AGD
3. AXO
4. Tri Sig
5. Phi Mu

Posted By: Senior GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hpugal   

this is very accurate

By: hpugal
#2  by: sratgirl   

this post is old af

1) AGD
2) ZTA
3) KD
4) AXO
5) Tri Sig
5) Phi Mu

By: sratgirl
by: greek2020Apr 10, 2020 6:21:35 PM

I wouldn't go putting AGD above ZTA & KD... they have a nice sisterhood, but I wouldn't say it compares to that of ZTA & KD.... these two are always the most competitive to get into during recruitment

By: greek2020
#3  by: greek2020   

I highly agree with this! anyone on campus will tell you the same thing and it goes beyond just reputations. KD & ZTA have always been the most admired and difficult to get into and still are to this day. KD is very close with all of their sisters, know how to party & focus on good grades, they're the girls you wife up!! ZTA's are absolutely stunning and love to have just as much fun, they get along with all frats and have fun formals. Gam has always been right below both of them, but would never say equal. They definitely have the social aspect going for them and know how to party, but idk how close they actually are with one another, as far as drama goes too. I think tri sig is starting to change and get a better rep for themselves and I would switch them with AXO. AXO has been very quiet and keeps to them selves, not super social or party girls. Phi mu has just always been on the bottom and have a specific reputation, everyone kinda just knows, doesn't need any explanation.

By: greek2020
by: sratApr 23, 2020 9:56:41 PM

ZTA & AGD are definitely above KD now. Gams are have a super close sisterhood with some of the coolest social events and are great with philanthropy. KD mainly takes girls based on Gpa rather than looks/personality and they don't party as much. ZTA& AGD have the best mixers and the frats love them, plus all the girls are super hot. ZTA does have a lot of drama within their house though. I agree that Tri Sig and AXO are pretty much interchangeable, Tri Sig has a better rep than they used to though. Phi Mu is always at the bottom, they basically don't have mixers/socials.

By: srat
#4  by: SoSrat   

1. ZTA/KD
most competitive to get into, both full of beautiful and social girls. KD definitely has a higher GPA but that's always a good thing. They all know how to party and make their presence around greek village. These two have always been on top and I wouldn't see anything changing about that, everyone wants to be one.
2. AGD
this is always the safety sorority, if you don't get into ZTA or KD, this is where you go to settle. They have a lot of fun and are known as the party girls, not too focused on their grades though.
3. Tri Sig
Their recruitment rankings have changed and more people are accepting of them. Super nice girls, average grades, not necessarily the most attractive, but otherwise, their presence is changing for the better.
4. AXO
They really quiet, don't hear much about them or see much about them. Not much of a party life, they're kinda just there in greek village. Never hear of drama or anything, nice girls.
5. Phi Mu
this is just the reputation they have and I don't see it changing much. Nice girls, never had a problem with them, but I know they're not the most loved by the frats.

By: SoSrat
by: sratApr 24, 2020 9:54:24 AM

Mostly accurate except KD is not top. AGD/ZTA are top now, KD doesn’t have as many social events and a lot of the girls are fake. AGD/ZTA have the hottest girls and are the most popular houses by far during recruitment.

By: srat
by: greekgirlJul 18, 2020 1:03:16 PM

AGD has never been a safety sorority lmao. If you think that you're either clueless or bitter that you didn't get a bid. Swap ZTA and AGD for this to be correct

By: greekgirl
#5  by: hpugreek   

1) ZTA/AGD
zeta and agd girls have the best style and are some of the prettiest and coolest girls. also known for the best mixers and knowing how to party
2) KD
doesn’t party as much, some pretty girls but a lot are average and very gpa focused. less social than they used to be
3) AXO/Tri Sig
nice average girls, never had any issues with them but also don’t really hear much about them either
4) Phi Mu

By: hpugreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.