facebook

2021 SORORITIES

by: High Point

Top - KD/AGD
These are the 2 hottest sororities and have been for a few years. They’re also the most fun and are both always out on weekends partying. They’re the least problematic and most of the girls in AGD and KD are friends with each other. The best sororities by far.

Mid - AXO
They’ve been getting better pledge classes recently but still take a lot of girls who don’t do much socially. They have a lot of Bible study girls which is the stereotype for the sorority. There’s a big mix of girls which is cool but leads to a lot of drama since they don’t have much in common and fight a lot.

Bottom - SSS/PM
I don’t even need to say anything here these sororities are bottom every year and that will never change.

Irrelevant - ZTA
No one wants to associate with ZTA anymore after everything they’re done the past few years. Girls are mean, self centered, and because of their reputation they have awful pledge classes. Racism, burn book, hazing, dirty rushing, body shaming… ZTA means nothing.

Posted By: High Point
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: zeta   

zeta not even being included in the real ranking lmfao that’s how it should be

By: zeta
by: RealAug 7, 2021 12:12:43 PM

MOST ACCURATE RANKING ON HERE but PNMs don’t listen to Greekrank!! You’ll know where U fit during recruitment, it’s such a small school that sorority ranking doesn’t mean much anyways and this site is all girls self ranking anyways. Go where U fit best and actually click with the members.

By: Real
#2  by: Sophomore   

I would consider Zeta to be lower-middle tier but this is accurate.

By: Sophomore
#3  by: truth   

SOOO ACCURATE!! Only thing is to put Zeta at mid tier if it’s based on looks, but for personality/sisterhood they’re definitely bottom tier. Their own girls complain about having to go to events/ not liking other sisters/ not wanting to do recruitment, etc… and this was all told to me just from sitting next to a ZTA in class

By: truth
#4  by: Wrong    

No Zeta is still definitely top tier and Gam is mid tier maybe even bottom

By: Wrong
by: NopeAug 15, 2021 9:29:12 PM

Zeta stop self ranking. Try to actually improve, apologize and take responsibility all the scandals instead of covering them up. Everyone knows zeta is middle tier now, PNMs don’t want to be bullied and breathalyzed by older sisters every year.

By: Nope
#5  by: Truth   

AGD is not top. They’re known as the “safe sorority” it’s where you go when you get dropped from Zeta KD and AXO the actual top houses. I know so many girls from my rush group that were so upset when they got dropped from those 3 houses and ended up having to go Gam… no one is proud to be an AGD

By: Truth
by: High PointJul 26, 2021 12:29:01 PM

Most people would still say that Gam is above AXO but really they’re both the safety sororities. They’re better than being in Tri Sig or Phi Mu but if you’re not in a top 2 house then you don’t matter much on campus.

By: High Point
by: fake newsAug 2, 2021 7:21:23 PM

Wtf…PNMs when u get to campus you’ll be able to tell who fits where. GreekRank is all people self ranking and putting themselves on top. That being said the original ranking is basically correct, AXO is not a top 3 lol

By: fake news
by: Nope Aug 7, 2021 11:49:41 AM

Yea an AXO wrote this. Gam is not a safety sorority lol most girls have Gam or ZTA as a top choice.

By: Nope
by: TrueAug 8, 2021 9:38:03 AM

Gam is still a “safety sorority” no one will make fun of you if you’re a Gam but you only go Gam when you get dropped from Zeta and KD. Most people don’t hate Gam but no one loves it.

By: True
#6  by: high point    

the title of zeta still means something to maybe half the campus. so depending on who u ask zeta could still be top tier pushing gam to upper-mid/mid tier. but truthfully I do not see zeta getting better anytime soon. maybe their rank is still top half but u don’t want to go zeta.

By: high point
by: EhAug 9, 2021 1:44:50 PM

Zetas newer pledge classes mean nothing. The last few good zetas graduated. Same pretty much goes for KD

By: Eh
by: Hpu2Jan 29, 2022 9:18:56 PM

Zeta had 15 girls drop out this year because they hated it. Girls still won’t go to their date parties. It’s very cliquey and not a real sisterhood

By: Hpu2
#7  by: Stop   

Dear AGD and AXO, stop self ranking. It’s embarrassing and everyone sees it. Y’all are mid tier just live with it. At least you aren’t SSS or PM. Be happy enough with your own sorority and stop spreading lies about everyone else especially ZTA and also KD. Just accept that ZTA is still the best and KD is also at the top. PNM’s will see how fake you all are.

By: Stop
by: MMAug 10, 2021 12:47:09 AM

Everyone knows KD and now AXO self rank on here. KD has been doing it for years to keep up their rep and now AXO has caught on. I agree not a good look and PNMs will know who they click with right away during rush.

By: MM
#8  by: HPU   

Juniors and seniors would still say that Zeta is top instead of Gam but the sophomores have a different idea. Maybe because it wasn’t a normal year last year? This next year will really determine if Zeta falls and is Gam takes their place. Zeta has been struggling but putting up a good fight for one of the top spots.

By: HPU
by: HAHAAug 12, 2021 11:32:15 AM

LOL Zeta on here rlly tryna save themselves

By: HAHA
by: hpAug 13, 2021 2:32:40 PM

Why are all the Zetas orange and cakey?

By: hp
by: NahhhAug 14, 2021 10:31:09 PM

^^ lol its actually KD who's cakey. Total catfishes they look cute faraway or in pix but in person wear literal POUNDS of makeup. Look totally different and scary in class bare face

By: Nahhh
#9  by: ??   

Let’s get a few things straight. Zeta is still top tier they are not being replaced by Gam. Despite what they wrote about themselves on here they are a safety sorority. Gam is for girls who weren’t good enough for the top 2 but want to party so they won’t go AXO SSS or PM. Zeta is still top it’s a great sorority.

By: ??
by: AnonAug 14, 2021 5:13:00 PM

I think a lot of people on campus would say that zeta and gam are equal right now the pledge classes they get the next 2-3 years will determine who becomes top. My money is on zeta scandals blowing over and they’ll get a steady grip on staying a top house.

By: Anon
by: AnonAug 14, 2021 5:13:08 PM

I think a lot of people on campus would say that zeta and gam are equal right now the pledge classes they get the next 2-3 years will determine who becomes top. My money is on zeta scandals blowing over and they’ll get a steady grip on staying a top house.

By: Anon
#10  by: HPU   

KD has fallen off big time. Their new pledges the past few years are VERY average and a lot of their girls are dropping because being a KD is honestly a waste of money. Gam and ZTA have had the best pledge classes by looks, but also numbers, they get the most girls and are the 2 sororities who drop the most ppl before bid day because they simply can't take as many as they want. People can argue all they want, but the numbers don't lie.

By: HPU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.