facebook

Zeta Racism scandal

by: Zeta

Is the racism scandal about Zeta really true? If so that’s really a shame....

Posted By: Zeta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hpu   

Racism, burn book, blacking out girls from the composite in their house.... no wonder their pledge classes keep going downhill and their girls keep dropping

By: hpu
#2  by: greek   

zetas gone downhill in the past couple years, just look at their newest PC

By: greek
#3  by: ???   

I am rushing in fall of 21. What is the ZTA burn book scandal ?? I’ve had a lot of zetas follow me on social media trying to rush me so trying to get informed.

By: ???
by: .Dec 13, 2020 7:25:53 PM

A girl in Zeta had pics of every new member and made 2 sections for girls who she thought were “hot enough” to be a Zeta and girls who weren’t. Also they’re not allowed to talk to you about rush so that’s awkward...

By: .
#4  by: 25   

Is Zeta getting kicked off by High Point? I’ve seen a lot of bad stuff on here about them and I heard that they might be getting kicked off but I also heard the same thing about Alpha Gamma Delta but I don’t know why so which one is getting kicked off or are they both?

By: 25
by: ByeDec 21, 2020 12:25:40 PM

I heard it was Gam...

By: Bye
by: HPUDec 22, 2020 10:02:20 AM

Those 2 sororities get in trouble with the school all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re both getting kicked off within the next 2-3 years.

By: HPU
#5  by: hp   

Zeta was sanctioned by the university so if anyone is getting kicked off my money is on them. Not to mention countless issues the past 2 years & members dropping left and right

By: hp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.